Sign in to follow this  
Jaz4stfguy

Paintball 101

Hello! This is Jaz once again with a sports topic, this time: paintball. Do any of you play this outdoor game, or have you ever, or have you even considered trying it? I'm in the last category. :P I don't intent to dive head first into this new adventure, so I'd like some tips or ideas. My son Luke is all gung-ho about it, as his friends at school play it. Or so he says. LOL! We will see....

Go to a local sporting goods store, a good one, not wal-mart :P If you have a D's Sporting Goods, go there. I used to work at one, we carried a lot of paintball stuff, and the lodge associates know what they're talking about. If you get there and they don't know, ask to speak with the lodge manager, or if he could call you. Just so you know, it's not D's, the language filter picked on a short name for Richard ;)

Store Locator in Minnesota

Edited by MrPsychic

Go to a local sporting goods store, a good one, not wal-mart :P If you have a D's Sporting Goods, go there...  Just so you know, it's not D's, the language filter picked on a short name for Richard ;)

Store Locator in Minnesota

310458[/snapback]

:borg2: Ok! I know the place. They just opened one in Richfield, a couple of hours north of me. Thanks for the advice, dude! :P