Sign in to follow this  
master_q

Trivia Wolf 359

Trivia Wolf 359

For the month of June I will be guest hosting the Official Star Trek Trivia competition of StarTrekFans.net. It is named "Trivia Wolf 359". It starts this Friday (Friday, June 2nd) and runs through July 1st.

Honors will be given to the top three players of the competition. They will receive a special insignia that will be placed in the awards section of their user profiles.

The competition will have four message board weeks:

• Week 1--- Starts on Friday, June 2nd and runs through Saturday, June 10th. (Please submit answers to this week BEFORE 8:00 PM, EST, on Saturday. The sooner the better.)

• Week 2---Starts on Saturday, June 10th and runs through Saturday, June 17th. (Same as before, and from here on out.)

• Week 3--- Starts on Saturday, June 17th and runs through Saturday, June 24th.

• Week 4--- Starts on Saturday, June 24th and runs through Saturday, July 1st.

There will also be a Wolf 359 Party in the chat room at the conclusion of Wolf 359. The session will start at 4PM EST on Saturday, July 1st.

I want to give my personal thank you to Matt and Jack. Thank you guys for making some room for me. B) And thank you, VBG, for the banner and insignias. And a thank you to AE.

The competition should be fun. I'm looking forward to it! :borg2:

General Overview: CLICK HERE

Star Trek Trivia Rules and Guidelines: CLICK HERE

If you need to contact me, that can be done via PM or emailing me at trivia@startrekfans.net.

MASTER Q

As a bonus to this special month of Trivia we're going to add some prizes to the mix here.

The first place winner will winner will get:

Star Trek Fan Collective - Borg Donated by master_q

post-1-1149566159.jpg

The Second Place winner will get:

Star Trek: Insurrection Donated by AlterEgo

post-1-1149566229.jpg

The Third Place winner will get:

Star Trek: Nemesis Donated by me

post-1-1149566327.jpg

**In order to win one of the prizes the winner must be willing to send me a PM with their mailing address. Anyone under the age of 18 must have their parents permission to give me that information. All personal information will only be used to ship your prize to you and will never be used for any other purposes.

I don't have the Borg set, but I highly doubt I'll get first place. I probably won't even get to 3rd :assimilated:

I don't have the Borg set, but I highly doubt I'll get first place. I probably won't even get to 3rd :assimilated:

Still fun to play, for the fun of it------most importantly

Still fun to play, for the fun of it------most importantly

Oh but of course! I never even knew about winning actual things until today, and I have some of the answers already typed up and saved. I just need to get a few more :wink2:

And a party in the chat room on July 1! Will you serve virtual snacks? :assimilated: