Sign in to follow this  
KIMIMELA

LEARN PUBLIC SPEAKING WITH CARA FOR $2

Hi there! Do you want to learn all about Public Speaking and feel confident in everyday situations?

For ONLY $2 you can download my 20 minute mp3 teaching you lots of stuff!

Go to:

The MP3 course here

More products coming soon!

Thankyou

Edited by xXTrekkieCaraXx

I speak good.

Seriously though, I'm not sure a topic like this is legal. *checks*

Here is what the TOS has to say:

Buying and Selling

The formation of contractual agreements relating to the exchange of goods, property or money on the open forums of STARTREKFANS.NET is strictly prohibited and STARTREKFANS.NET hold absolutely no contractual liability for such transactions made in public or private.

STARTREKFANS.NET will not be held responsible for any monetary transactions that go awry between persons or between a person and a company or organisation that take place either in personal message exchanges or by any other "off-site" means, such as through email, chat rooms, msn or on another website, even if you follow a link posted on STARTREKFANS.NET you engage in contractual agreements at your own risk. Links to a commercial website may be removed at any time should the material be found unsuitable and may result in an official warning or further disciplinary action, so please be careful before you include a link in your post.

http://www.startrekfans.net/index.php?showtopic=1756

As I re-read that it seems to be of two minds, 1, you cant do it 2, but if you do you accept all liability. :)

A warning though. If I buy this course and I am not exuding confidence at the end of it, I will hold you liable..... :)

I hold all accounts and if you are not happy there is a 100% money back guarantee. Nothing to do with STF, Alterego!