Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gummy

And with this post...

Congratulations, Commodore Gummy! :laugh::laugh: You are zipping up through the ranks in record time. Way to go!

Now, I've got my work cut out for me to try to catch you. :(

I think you'll be passing me fairly soon. I post very s-l-o-w-l-y on this site, just a couple posts a day. I'm at a point where the next poster to pass is 200 posts ahead! I'm passing no one very soon. :tear:

I'm about 600 posts behind you, trekz. It will take me some time to catch up. Since I am going back to work tomorrow, I won't have as much time to post.

congrats and thanks for helping to make this board come to life again!!!

Thank you, Jadz, but I'm only one man. If it weren't for everyone else working as hard as they do, we'd still be over at the ST.com Boards, bored out of our minds. Not to mention frustrated beyond words. :laugh:

Thank you, Jadz, but I'm only one man. If it weren't for everyone else working as hard as they do, we'd still be over at the ST.com Boards, bored out of our minds. Not to mention frustrated beyond words. :P

congratulations gummy,

:P :biggrin:

but indeed I write again on startrek.com and I enjoy!

:P :P

Thank you, Jadz, but I'm only one man. If it weren't for everyone else working as hard as they do, we'd still be over at the ST.com Boards, bored out of our minds. Not to mention frustrated beyond words. :P

congratulations gummy,

:biggrin: :P

I steer clear of the st.com boards. Most of those are just statpadders that post just to post without really saying anything.

congratulations gummy,

I steer clear of the st.com boards. Most of those are just statpadders that post just to post without really saying anything.

Uh oh.....now we're gonna get Space Tigger all upset again.........

congratulations gummy,

Uh oh.....now we're gonna get Space Tigger all upset again.........

And it's too bad if the truth bothers him. I don't really care for the st.com boards. I used to post there, but not any more. I just don't care for how things run there. This is superior in every way.

i spent about half an hour on the stf site and had no idea how to post properly. MUCH BETTER here

I don't think that it's a matter of "posting properly" as much as the quality of the topics there. I find that the quality is much better here.

i just realised i posted that the stf site was hard to understand

i meant startrek.com soz

No prob. I knew what you meant. :biggrin:

i meant startrek.com soz

sorry, gummy, but I have another opinion about startrek.com.

it is funny for me to write something on that site, as well as it is funny here!

I don't understand you, perhaps you have had some contrasts with somebody, but believe me, all the star trek fans are very funny, some have a personality different from another, but they are equally lovely.

:P

I hope to become commodore in the next two years! :P

i meant startrek.com soz

sorry, gummy, but I have another opinion about startrek.com.

it is funny for me to write something on that site, as well as it is funny here!

I don't understand you, perhaps you have had some contrasts with somebody, but believe me, all the star trek fans are very funny, some have a personality different from another, but they are equally lovely.

:P

I hope to become commodore in the next two years! :P

I just don't care for the boards over there. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions where the boards are concerned. I like it here. It's a matter of personal preference.

Thats awsome congrat. i think if you earn it should be.. :biggrin:1312.jpg36m.jpgthSTInBeauty.jpg

Thanks. And Welcome Back. :dude: