Sign in to follow this  
Gotabite

Meeting The Actors

I was wondering if any of you have met any of the Voyager Actor/Actresses in person and what your experience has been? Two years ago I went to a Star Trek convention in Raleigh NC. The acotors who played Tom Paris, The Doctor, Nelix and B'Ellanna Torres were all there. Being that Voyager is my favorite series, this was a great experienece for me, especially to speak with Roxanne Dawson. I purchased her book that day. And she autographed it for me. I also got pictures autographed by the other actors. All of them were very friendly. They sat for a while on stage to entertain questions from the audience. And later they did a short play together. It was really great to see and share some time with them on an informal basis. The experience was everything I'd hoped for. I thought they were all really neat people. :wow:

We met Kate Mulgrew at an autograph-signing table once, there really is no experience to share about it except to say Jem had her hair in a bun and Kate commented that she was cute. :wow:

We met Kate Mulgrew at an autograph-signing table once, there really is no experience to share about it except to say Jem had her hair in a bun and Kate commented that she was cute. :hug:

I would love to meet Kate. She was supposed to have been at the convention I went to. But a conflict came up and she couldn't make it.........sure hope I'll get to meet her one day. :wow:

I met John deLancie, i.e. Q. Although I didn't get to say too much to him, he was very nice.

I went to my one and only convention(I'm going to Las Vegas this weekend) and I met Garrett Wong ie Harry Kim, Kate Mulgrew was supposed to come, but she had a family emergency, I think her Aunt died, and she couldn't make it, it was a blast anyway, and I met Alice Krige/The Borg Queen for First Contact and VOY episode Endgame, I practically became best friends with her, I kept on forgetting my camera, but I got a picture and I was so happy, I got autographs both from Wong and Krige, it was great, I can't wait till this weekend :laugh: . YAY.

I went to my one and only convention(I'm going to Las Vegas this weekend)  and I met Garrett Wong ie Harry Kim, Kate Mulgrew was supposed to come, but she had a family emergency, I think her Aunt died, and she couldn't make it, it was a blast anyway, and I met Alice Krige/The Borg Queen for First Contact and VOY episode Endgame, I practically became best friends with her, I kept on forgetting my camera, but I got a picture and I was so happy, I got autographs both from Wong and Krige, it was great, I can't wait till this weekend :laugh: .  YAY.

I have another convention coming up this month......But noone I've not already seen will be there. Meeting "The Borg Queen" is definitely is treat that I hope is in my future. :lol:

Unfortunetly, I have not. :laugh:

I'd love to meet any of them, but especially Kate Mulgrew. From everything I've heard she's awesome!

Unfortunetly, I have not. :laugh:

I'd love to meet any of them, but especially Kate Mulgrew. From everything I've heard she's awesome!

I haven't either trekkiemage :cheese:

I haven't even been to a convention :lol: I don't think there are any in my area...

I would really like to meet gates mcfadden, brent spiner, and patrick stewart though! that would be awesome! (well I'd like to meet all the star trek actors and actresses, but those in particular)

Unfortunetly, I have not. :P

I haven't either trekkiemage :P

I haven't even been to a convention :lol: I don't think there are any in my area...

I would really like to meet gates mcfadden, brent spiner, and patrick stewart though! that would be awesome! (well I'd like to meet all the star trek actors and actresses, but those in particular)

What Is your area? Go to sfedora.com and see if any conventions are coming your way. :P

i met kate mulgrew when her hubby was runnin for gov of ohio at the state fair 2002. nice lady although i didnt speak to her that long

Unfortunetly, I have not. :P

I haven't either trekkiemage :P

It's better to know that there are none in your area. I found out last year that there was one within 15 miles of my house. I could have biked there. But, I was going to be with my friend, at her family's island in Canada. And that was going to be the last year. :lol:

Fortunetly, I think they're trying to do it again this year, in November. :P

The only actor from Voyager I've met was Tim Russ (Tuvok) at a Star Trek convention in Ft.Lauderdale, FL. about 6 years ago. He was a very nice person and I enjoyed chatting with him a few minutes before he made his appearence on stage.

I've also met a few actors from TOS,TNG,and DS9

The only Star Trek actor I've ever met in person was Jonathan Frakes of TNG(but in the spirit of this topic,he did also appear on Voyager!).He was a really nice guy,very accomodating to his fans. :laugh: