Sign in to follow this  
Jack_Bauer

Punishment for violating the Prime Directive

Hey, everybody. I was just wondering if anyone knew what the punishment is for someone found guilty of violating the prime directive? I've been looking for it and I can't seem to find it. I need it for an essay I'm writing for global studies. Could someone try and find out and get back to me as soon as possible. Thanks.

Edit: I need the specific episode the punishment comes from so I can properly reference it from the Encyclopedia.

Edited by Jack_Bauer

When Capt. Tracey violated the prime directive in "The Omega Glory", Kirk arrested him to be held over for court-martial

When Capt. Tracey violated the prime directive in "The Omega Glory", Kirk arrested him to be held over for court-martial

309915[/snapback]

that's what I figured, but Tracey's entry didn't mention a court martial. I'll reference the Omega Glory. Thanks

Tracey actually sarcastically quotes the Starfleet regulation regarding this to Kirk.

Yea well, Tracey thought what he was doing was right, so that had something to do with his attitude.

Hey, everybody. I was just wondering if anyone knew what the punishment is for someone found guilty of violating the prime directive? I've been looking for it and I can't seem to find it. I need it for an essay I'm writing for global studies. Could someone try and find out and get back to me as soon as possible. Thanks.

Edit: I need the specific episode the punishment comes from so I can properly reference it from the Encyclopedia.

309909[/snapback]

I saw in one of TOS' tv shows, that you get a trial for court martial.............

309909[/snapback]

I saw in one of TOS' tv shows, that you get a trial for court martial.............

311162[/snapback]

Omega Glory, as mentioned in posts before about Tracey.