Sign in to follow this  
lakegenie

Enterprise show 10/22

I just want to voice my opinion ane enjoyment of the enterprise show on Friday night..I was surprise at things that were happening,it was quite the show and can't wat until next weeks show....

Guest Ktrek

One of the very best ENT shows ever! Too bad the ratings are so low. It's unlikely, without a miracle that is, that ENT will last beyond this season and even unlikely it will last a full season! Perhaps an example of too little too late?

Kevin

Edited by Ktrek

I have on-again, off-again doubts about the Enterprise series, but I enjoyed the recent episode. I'm just hoping every episode this season won't end with cliffhanger. My nerves just can't take it! :frusty::laugh:

Guest Ktrek
I'm just hoping every episode this season won't end with  cliffhanger. My nerves just can't take it!  :frusty:  :laugh:

275110[/snapback]

I didn't see this episode as ending as cliff hanger. I think it ended exactly where the producers wanted the show.

Click For Spoiler
that is with the T'Pol and Trip relationship finished. We now have the Xindi thing done and the T'Pol/Trip thing over and so we can FINALLY move on. Cudos to Manny Coto! :huh:

Trip and T'Pol will get together when all the shouting's done. :frusty: Have no fear. This is what you call the "temporary backburner."

ENT will get a full season. Paramount wants those episodes for a proper syndication package and money if nothing else. Put that 13 episodes idea to rest. It's been completely debunked at saveenterprise.com. IGN film force often posts "stories" that don't pan out. This was one of them. Spoilers for the 14th episode have already been posted. No way UPN will bail when Paramount lowered the license fee. Especially not with Veronica Mars, their prize baby new drama tanking in the ratings. Veronica's gotten all the advertising and the prime spot on Tuesdays and its last first run ep got lower ratings than ENT. 2.71 million to ENT's 3.11 million.

Edited by MoulinRouge

Just to let you know lakegenie, there is always a dedicated topic for what you thought of each new episode. (I make them) They are titled How Would You Rate "episode name"?

For example. This week it would have been titled

How Would You Rate "Home"?

So look for those topics. They are polls so you can also RATE the episode too! See ya!