Sign in to follow this  
poguemahone

Christain Ziege on course

Good news is just flowing towards me each day lately, I checked the website for Tottenham Hotspurs, a English football (soccer) team, to see if there was an update on him. On boxing Day last December he suffered dead leg, in which his right thigh had swelled to twice it's normal size, he had to have emergency surgery if not he would have lost his leg. Thank goodness the operration was a success, but he had to undergo more surgery to repair the 10 inch, yes 10 inch, wound that had to remain open till doctors were able to close it. Since then he has recovered well above the doctors expetations, and has been back on the training grounds since 14 Jan, just trying to get strengh back in the leg, he started jogging again on 17 Feb. Though he is by no means back to his world class form, day by day he is getting there, but more than likely will not be back for the rest of the season. Then I checked back today to see he was injured in practice, it was just a minor one though, i guess he needs to slow down abit. The German National team member whose " Wand of a left foot" is world known, has been one of my favourite players for a long time, and i'm just happy to see him up and really moving again. Any way here's some links if you want to read to reports:

Ziege horror

Ziege bio with news storys on it

And while i'm on it, Bayern Munich has a 13 point lead in the Bundesliga, and will face Kaiserlautern in the DFB Pokal final on 31 may , and the German National Team takes on Canada on 1 June in Germany. Iknow most here proably are not soccer fans, but next to star trek it's my big thing ( to be honest it's about 50 timers larger than Star Trek) Okay, thanks, that's it, sorry i can't think of any trek topics right now. :D