• Picard and Vash
    • Picard and Commander Nella Daren
    • Spock and Leila Kalomi
    • Worf and K'Ehyler
    • Archer and Rianna
    • Sisco and Cassidy
    • Janeway and Jaffen
    • Kira and Vedic Bariel

I voted for Worf and K'Ehleyr. Klingon mating rituals are rather...interesting. Picard is my second favourite but I didn't like Vash - fling material only and I didn't really like Nella Darren either. Come to think of it, I can't think of any woman I liked him with. Hmmm! :bow:

i REALLY didnt like the picard/vash thing....i think that was one of the worst pairings...picards just waaaay too good for her! i had to vote Spock/leila kalomi...this side of paradise is one of the best, especially in developing spock i think!

i liked the picard and vash thing thought it was great fun, then Q got into it and spiced things up even more. thank the continuum for Q.

I had a difficult time choosing between Kirk/Miramanee and Spock/Leila. Both were stories of men falling in love due to outside circumstances, Kirk had amnesia and Spock was a victim of the spores. Since their responsibilities and duties were no longer their first priority, they were free to totally fall in love. I enjoyed seeing both but ultimately chose Kirk/Miramanee because I was more convinced that Kirk actually loved Miramanee and would have continued to love her after he regained his memory.

Of the ones listed here, I'd have to say Worf's

But my all time favourite was Data and dsbs...I really liked that one!

Which was the Romulan person Spock kinda-liked?

Season 3 # 56 The Enterprise Incident. :D

Quote Spock "I tooo was...moved" Hahahahaha!

lol. What was her name?

She didn't have a name. I saw an episode of some series about weddings - I don't think it was the Wedding Show, might have been Weird Weddings. Any who, the groom decided to be a Vulcan (he wore the dress uniform from Insurrection and Nemesis) and the bride had always wanted to be that Romulan female from that episode. They got married on the Enterprise bridge at Star Trek The Experience in Vegas. It was interesting. There were two Klingons and a Borg drone (staff) and they were quite funny.

059_03.jpg

Wow...as obsessed as I am, I dont think I would want my wedding to be assosiated with Trek (unless it was with Data but we all know thats not happening)

Im VERY sorry, was that too grown-up a thing for me to say?

lol. What was her name?
I saw an episode of some series about weddings - I don't think it was the Wedding Show, might have been Weird Weddings. Any who, the groom decided to be a Vulcan (he wore the dress uniform from Insurrection and Nemesis) and the bride had always wanted to be that Romulan female from that episode. They got married on the Enterprise bridge at Star Trek The Experience in Vegas. It was interesting. There were two Klingons and a Borg drone (staff) and they were quite funny.

Hey that's where we went right after our Vegas wedding! We had a two hour Star Trek honeymoon. :D

lol. What was her name?

Takara is right, (Thanks :) ) she didn't have a name other than "Commander", the actresses name is Joanne Linville.

How priceless a scene, when Spock was stalling for time giving his confession and she is standing there sighing :D and rolling her eye's :D impatient to execute him :D

The only one i liked Picard with was Phillipa from "Measure of a man" I loved her calling him an A** and a damn sexy man.

It's funny. The only woman I liked with Picard was Eline when he was Kamin in Inner Light. I liked her.

hmm if I had to pick one it would be Sisco and Cassidy

Because we all know I have a very strong dislike of Vash and Nella Darren.. *gag*

Wow...as obsessed as I am, I dont think I would want my wedding to be assosiated with Trek (unless it was with Data but we all know thats not happening)

Im VERY sorry, was that too grown-up a thing for me to say?

Same here on your first statement....

And NO, I don't think it was a TOO grown up thing to say.

Don't worry about the second comment, that was dsbs in a bad mood...I have ahorrible temper, I know, and can get pretty nasty, so sorry...don't take much of what I say too seriously.