Sign in to follow this  
stoned_vulcan

Who Is The Most Talented Tng Actor?

Patrick Stewart, of course. ;)

Though I admit that Brent Spiner is an awesome actor, too. But Pat is better. :) Watch all TNG episodes (in particular episodes like "The Inner Light" or "Chain Of Command, Part II", for example) and you'll see what I mean. ;)

Pat is the best. :lol:

Mrs. Captain Picard

i have to say both patrick and brent. both are excellent actors. both bring their unique talents to the stage and screen.

tm :)

I think Patrick Stewart is a great actor but I am, of course, going to say Brent Spiner. Not only is he a brillaint actor, he can sing, he can dance (most of the tap dancing in Data's Day was him), he's really funny...and I could go on and on.

Sorry gonna go against y'all and say Le Var Burton. Why? For the past 15 years he has brought dignity to the character of a blind guy, not to mentionthe fact that he has also directed trek of screen as well and had hands in educational programmes too. I have a lot of respect for him, and I really like his characters portrayal by him!

Speaking in terms of pure acting ability, I think it's Patrick Stewart. But I do think Brent Spiner is more versatile because of his various talents, mentioned above.

Most talented actor, that's a tough one.. I'd say Patrick Stewart. However Brent Spiner is a better comic actor.. It's pretty hard to choose because they are both very talented in different ways.

Speaking in terms of pure acting ability, I think it's Patrick Stewart.  But I do think Brent Spiner is more versatile because of his various talents, mentioned above.

I'd agree with that.

It's between Patrick Stewart and Brent Spiner.

Brent is a great actor, he portrayed an emotionless android very very well,

on the other hand Patrick was also great, he had that air of confidence around him, the straight authority, stern face.

I just cant choose :naughty:

I hail both of them :laugh:

Sorry gonna go against y'all and say Le Var Burton. Why? For the past 15 years he has brought dignity to the character of a blind guy, not to mentionthe fact that he has also directed trek of screen as well and had hands in educational programmes too. I have a lot of respect for him, and I really like his characters portrayal by him!

Me too, I mean when I was little I didn't remember this but I used to watch "Star trek the next generation." I remember he also did a "Reading Rainbow" episode of star trek the next generation, and while doing star trek the next generation he did reading rainbow. :lol: I mean you gotta give credit to this guy for doing all of these shows not to mention the episodes of Enterprise he directed and voyager episodes also(by the way his character Geordi Laforge came from a Star Trek fan who died from "MS" named George Laforge.) The episodes he directed were really good. I hope all of you think about the characters he played and what his job is all about.

:laugh:

;)

:wow:

:naughty:

:geordi:

yea lavar should get credit is the reading rainbow still on the air? i heard they threatened to cancel it... barkley is good. i didnt consider him because i was thinking in terms of regular cast members.. if it was for guest stars i would probably vote for delance

I think they are all talented in thier own right

Stewart is RADA trained

Spiner is a great Character actor

Burton:has emmys for Reading rainbow

Dorn: Has a great screen presence

Frakes:is a great director

McFadden:great character actress

Siritis:Also

Its Wil Weaten that annoys me :P

I like John de Lancie too!

I also like Brent! ;) My fave eps are the Q ones though.

Edited by Beam me up

what does RADA mean?

Royal Academy of Dramatic Art

Actually Patrick Stewart attended the Bristol Old Vic Theatre School and not RADA. He was later a member of the Royal Shakespeare Company for many years.