Sign in to follow this  
ddillard

U.s.s. Challenger

<Borg Queen>

Aftter the Challenger once again left the station, more Borg ships begun to arrive at the station.

"USS CHALLENGER HAS MOVED TO SECTOR 001."

Right before Challenger left, three Borg beamed over to the vessel, and are now acquiring information.

Computer, beam the the borg drones into space...

*unable to comply, all ships functions and logs are being downloaded*

Locate the download location....

Engineering....

station 5 alpha.....

Who is at station 5 alpha?

3 borg lifesigns....

CMO to all security personnel in Engineering.. prepare to engage the borg...

5 minute countdown now....

*5 minutes later*

Phaser compression rifles and weapons of the sort start firing at the borg drones. Each of them is vaporized...

CMO to the Captain, I think we need to inform the admiral about the download...

CMO: Thank God I locked out the computer....

CMO to security personnel in engineering...

Open fire on maximum setting on wide dispersal...

Don't be afraid to kill any assimilated crew...

also locate the chief engineer..

CMO to Chief engineer...

*static*

*Admiral Dillard*

Captain, return to your ship and deal with this situation. Onve you have removed the borg threat from the Challenger, I will be ordering some equipment beamed to your cargo hold. I want it installed immediately. It will give you a great advantage over the bog. It is technology that was created by 7 of 9 after the return of the Voyager.

CMO to Admiral: Where should we rendezvous for the supplies?

I've beamed the captain up....

Alright, I want security teams armed with projectile weapons. *walks back toa replicator* We have the materiel needed to replicate some old school weapons. *jim hits a few buttons, then a BAR materialises. he removes it and another materialises. he replicates 6 of them.

Captain, We are to transport you to Earth...

Should we replicate a chain Gun???

yes. replicate it with an antigrav unit. activate structural integrity fields in the bulkheads and portals, so a round doesn't cause a hull breach. set them up at key junctions.

Ok, I have all decks reporting all sections have borg lifesign activated chain guns..... all access points are secured with security personnel.......

all sturctural integrity fields are inplace and at maximum capacity....

Sir, where to?

<Borg Queen>

As the three Borg which beamed over to the Challenger were killed, several other people reacted. It was some people from the Challenger crew, but they had been assimilated. Some of them still attempted to download information, while the rest in engineering walked towards the security team.

At the same time, two Tactical Cubes were closing in on Challenger's postition...

Edited by 3 of 7

Secutiry team, 'm detecting more Borg life signs down there...

I think they assimilated someone down there...

I'm coming down with a chain gun...

*Jim walks over to the replicator and replicates two BARs, and a couple bandoliers of Ammo, then grabs a phaser pistol*

Alright. let's go.

Jim heads down to Engineering, opens the back door, behind the borg. the drones, focused on the security team, are puzzeled when they all duck and take cover.

Ratatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatat!

one Borg Drone is left standing, turns and sees Captain Phaserman holding two BARs with smoking barrels. he throws the guns down and draws his phaser, and hits the drone in the chest. the drone drops.

"Phaserman to bridge, we've got two tactical cubes coming, begin evasive menuevers, I have an idea!"

Jim grabs one of the BARs, pops a new clip in, and heads towards the Computer core. entering the core, he finds three drones there. slinging his rifle down on the shoulder strap, he draws his phaser, knowing it will be useless after the first shot, and fires. it hits one drone in the head. he fires again, hitting a second, but it has adapted. he fires once more at the third drone, again, it's adapted. he holsters the pistol and brings up the rifle. he fires in semi automatic mode, putting three rounds into one Borg, and two in the other.

"Computer core is clear!"

he heads to the torpedo room, pulls a torpedo casing out, pulls out the engines, sensors, and menuevering thrusters, then loads in warheads until the thing is packed. then he grabs an emergency transport system for himself. he slaps a combadge onto the torpedo, then calls for two to beam to the Borg ship.

on the lead borg vessel, Jim notices that he's attracted some attention. he draws the phaser again, sets it for overload, and throws it at a cluster of Borg closing on him. the explosion knocks them all out.

he uses the emergency transporter to beam himself out, then taps his combadge twice, the torpedo detonates. with 7 warheads exploding INTERNALLy, the lead ship is racked by secondary explosions, and explodes.

Jim walks up to the bridge, bleeding from a shrapnel wound.

"Target the remaining ship and fire, all weapons."

Aye, sir...

I'll get the dermal regenerator and the sub micron suture..

Ok, you're as good as new...

Captain, I have a tractor beam locked on us....

We're at full stop...

Ok, captain, may I try something???

I'm going to send an anti-matter feed back pulse through the tractor beam and beam a photon torpedo near their power grid....

Do I have permission?

ok...

engaging feedback and beaming....

firing weapons....

Ok, they're gone...

We have another 3 cubes emerging from a transwarp conduit, 4 million km off the port bow...

Pursuit course or stand ground?

Stand our ground.

Wait!

Jim runs over to the science station and starts pressing buttons (Very dangerous), then the deflector emmits a wide-band directed EM pulse, disabling the cube, and causing their autodestruct to engage. then he uses a subspace em pulse to create a disturbance preventing any more Transwarp conduits from opening. he deploys two probes that are configured to do the same thing.

Helm, take us home.

Aye sir, taking us home...

Warp 8

should I inform Star fleet command?

Inform starfleet command: We have stopped the Borg advance, and have stopped them from making a complete download of our computer. still assessing what information they got, if any. and make best possible speed.

I have informed starfleet command...

I also have rerouted the plasma conduit on deck 4 to be more efficient...

This makes us able to go to warp 5 now...

<Borg Queen>

The Borg Queen was pissed over that the Challenger had managed to stop the Borg that boarded the vessel, and then created a subspace disturbance preventing for any more ship transwarping to sector 001.

Though in the mean time, six Tactical Cubes had come to the area around Station 210.

I've got more cubes surrounding starbase 210 on long range sensors.....

I'll inform starfleet command.

also we are able to go to warp 8 now....

Edited by WEAREBORG4102

We are in no condition for a fight, much less with 8 borg cubes. continue on to Starfleet command, but advise Admiral Dillard that after a resupply of torpedoes, we'll lead a strike force.

CMO to admiral ddillard.

the captain has told me to inform you of 8 borg cubes at starbase 210. We require a strike force to come aboard during our resupplying and minor repairs in spacedock. We're to arrive soon.

Yeung out.

CMO to admiral ddillard.

the captain has told me to inform you of 8 borg cubes at starbase 210. We require a strike force to come aboard during our resupplying and minor repairs in spacedock. We're to arrive soon.

Yeung out.

OFF: Actually, it's 20 hips there now...the ships you met after goin g from Starbase 210 didn't came from that area. Just remember that the 20 ships consists of 9 Tactical Cubes, 5 standard Cubes, 5 spheres and the Borg Queen vessel.

:(

CMO Yeung to the admiral, correction...

there's 20 ships at the starbase.

Plase have a strike force ready for us at space dck and an armada ready to strike the staging grounds

I'm sorry I have to pull out of this sim........

Hope you can come back soon!!!