Sign in to follow this  
Lt. Evans

How Strong Is Romulan Ale?

What percentage is it? Is it as potent as moonshine liqour? Or is it about as strong as most human beers? Is it is in between? Thanks in advance...

wine.gif

What percentage is Canadian beer?

Most popualar Canadian beer brands are 5%, light is 4%, and then we have some stronger stuff that is 7-7.5%. The stronger stuff is usually the dry stuff, Labatt Extra Dry for example; as the Ambassador was mentioning.

But it's all GOOOOOD!!! Eh?

Cheers!!

CR :flowers:

They actually make blue Romulan Ale. I heard it tastes awful. I saw it on sale at a Star Trek supersale.

Since it is illegal in the UFP, I would imagine it would be stronger than anything we know. Human beers are not illegal so it has to be stronger than even those Canadian beers you were talking about. We also know, because of STVI, that it is not too strong for humans to take, though they have splitting headaches afterwards.

We also know, because of STVI, that it is not too strong for humans to take, though they have splitting headaches afterwards.

You usually have a splitting headache after you drink too much of anything

Its probelly about 15-20% makes u fall over after 1 cup and start seeing strange things :huh: :look: <_<

:tank: :tomcat: :tank:

:frusty:

What do you mean? This is my third glass and I can see my computer and keyboard and... wait... why is everthing else all blurry? And is that a train driving through the wall? :laugh:

What do you mean? This is my third glass and I can see my computer and keyboard and... wait... why is everthing else all blurry? And is that a train driving through the wall? :laugh:

No, it's clearly a monkey!

I believe It would be as strong as possible. Definitely more-so than Vodka.

Perhaps Romulan Ale is the reason Rommies don't need to shave.

I'm not sure it's the strenght (proof) that makes it illegal as much as what else is in

it that makes is illegal. There are plenty of human liquors that are near

200 proof which are not illegal. Perhaps the ale has some sort of mild poison in it.

I'm not sure, maybe it's methanol.

Perhaps it's a similiar situation to absinthe now, a misconception about how poisonous it is compared to other liquors. Maybe it's just political like Cuban cigars in the US. :(

Actually, Romulan Ale is Illegal in the federation because of a trade embargo. The Romulans can not do business with the Federation as a result of the Earth-Romulan War. It has nothing to do with the contents of the Romulan Ale.

Interesting. I remember once trying it with plain Vodka and blue food coloring... wow. I am never doing that again! Thank you for the recipe.

Interesting. I remember once trying it with plain Vodka and blue food coloring... wow. I am never doing that again! Thank you for the recipe.

lol, I know how you feel. Once I tried to have a shot of straight vodka, the taste made me puke.

O yeah that stuff is tuff.

I had some stuff called Klingon tea once that was just as strong but slower to hit you. When it did WOW. Could someone help me find the floor please.

O yeah that stuff is tuff.

I had some stuff called Klingon tea once that was just as strong but slower to hit you. When it did WOW. Could someone help me find the floor please.

It seems we have another Worf suffering a hangover like on Nemesis! :eekout:

Well...

I have read (ST Wise) That Romulan ale is strong, but its also corosive (not sure if thats the proper term) to the throat. However, the Romulan wine is much stronger, but not as corosive :rolleyes:

I have also heard of Romulan wine. I should like to try some of that too. Heck, if it is alcohol and/or Romulan, I will try it! I know what you mean by corrosiveness. My father imports and sells French wine, and so I have had a lot, and tried it side by side. You can really taste the difference. :rolleyes::nono:

Edited by Valeris