Personalized Banners

THANK YOU THANK YOU

Takara :P :P :P :P :lol: :lol:

The new banner looks great.

Here's a proposal for you Takara.

A "DEEP SPACE NINE WEEK"

All DS9 banners!!!  :laugh:  :yahoo:

330283[/snapback]

That would all depend on VBG. He has to take down and put up each banner individually sooooo...

You should try PMing him. Chances are he won't even notice your posts.

Yo, VBG, did you get that new banner of mine up?

330524[/snapback]

I've reminded him, LOTB. Hopefully he'll get it in there soon.

For those of you who would like a personal banner but don't have the resources to make one, don't forget there are people here (myself included) who are willing to help make them for you.

Went ahead and tried photobucket so here is my new banner.

Please switch the old banner out for the new one,

THanks!!! :dude:

YillaraSTFBanner1.jpg

354859[/snapback]

Cool, Yillara :hug:

Can not get my updated photo on here. got it on the star wars site. Under the name chewie. If some one could get it here then i could ask you to update my

banner. my old one with my old name Tokar is still showing. Been ODO

for months help!!

*Gives a round of applause*

Hey, u play the clarinet?

354998[/snapback]

Yes, I do. I taught myself, would have been in the high school band but with my academic and competitive gymnastics schedule I honestly did not have the time.

So I did not pick up the horn until after I graduated HS in 1998, our family band started in 2002. I honestly think I should devote a little bit more time to practicing... but I still have a ton of stuff I am doing besides music, work, school(a second associates and a bachelor degree) and dance are the main things.

I mainly play for fun, but I am also part of my family's band. I joined all in getting to spend more time with my family, as well as travel a bit. I like my clarinet, but sometimes I have thought of going to an alto or a bass clarinet instead (the normal clarinet is the soprano) on the grounds that I tend to like to play the lower notes more than in the upper octave.

Cool, Yillara

Thank you, Data!! :dude::hug:

Evanescence rocks.

Yes, they definately do!

Edited by Yillara_Skye

Can not get my updated photo on here. got it on the star wars site. Under the name chewie. If some one could get it here then i could ask you to update my

banner. my old one with my old name Tokar is still showing. Been ODO

for months  help!!

355050[/snapback]

I'm pretty sure I've seen your Odo banner in the rotation. The Tokar one hasn't been taken out though.

Would it be possible for someone to update my banner please, it still shows Tal Shiar8472, although i got the 8472 took out a few months back, Would like it changed to

Tal

Thanks

really  not seen anything but my old one . :assimilated:

355152[/snapback]

I'll double check with VBG but I'm sure he said he had inserted it in the rotation.

Would it be possible for someone to update my banner please, it still shows Tal Shiar8472, although i got the 8472 took out a few months back, Would like it changed to

Tal

Thanks

355153[/snapback]

It may take a little time to make the change. I believe RC did your banner so to change it I might have to wait until I see it displayed in the rotation so I can save it to my computer.