Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Personalized Banners

Thanks :P I'm in a creative mood so I re-vamped Robert's too. I have Riker so he can have an Orion slave girl. :sly: Ok, here's the old and new.

old banner

153864.jpg

new banner

156716.jpg

^Nice!

Well, I'm working on one for myself now. I've finally figured out how.... :P

:sly:

DutchDebbie is jumping on the re-vamped banner bandwagon.  :huh: Here's her old one and her new one I just finished.

old banner

153861.jpg

new banner

156694.jpg

280920[/snapback]

*Squeel* i love it thanks for making it for my mandy :P *huggles* :huh:

i just love the kira and quark additions :sly: :VBGal2:

Edited by DutchDebbie

Thanks :P I'm in a creative mood so I re-vamped Robert's too. I have Riker so he can have an Orion slave girl.  :sly: Ok, here's the old and new.

old banner

153864.jpg

new banner

156716.jpg

280932[/snapback]

I noticed you used a picture from TOS of the Orion slave girl and not the one who appeared on Enterprise. Hmm I wonder why?

I noticed you used a picture from TOS of the Orion slave girl and not the one who appeared on Enterprise. Hmm I wonder why?

281076[/snapback]

Two part, Robert doesn't like Enterprise and I already had that pic cropped for another banner and ended up not using it, so all I had to do was copy and paste.

Here's Gabri's banner and my new banner to replace my old one. The pic of me is from last year, but I don't really like many of my recent ones and since I'm growing my hair out anyway it'll save me the hassle of changing it in a few months again. :sly:

Gabri's banner

156809.jpg

My new banner

156819.jpg

*tackle hugs Kevin and starts refreshing the screen determinedly*

281193[/snapback]

LOL after I added them to the rotation yours was actually the first one that came up for me. lol

I have just made my personalized banner.  I went with an Enterprsie theme to match my avatar.  In fact, I used a part of my avatar in the banner.  So, ya, hope you all like it
Click For Spoiler
post-12-1080189000.jpg

172086[/snapback]

It looks great! :yes: I especially like how you managed to create the look akin to the Star Trek: Enterprise title. :sly: :cool1:

post-812-1096014361.jpgpost-812-1095586641.gif

I have just made my personalized banner.  I went with an Enterprsie theme to match my avatar.  In fact, I used a part of my avatar in the banner.  So, ya, hope you all like it
Click For Spoiler

172086[/snapback]

It looks great! :yes: I especially like how you managed to create the look akin to the Star Trek: Enterprise title. :sly: :cool1:

post-812-1096014361.jpgpost-812-1095586641.gif

281224[/snapback]

I don't recall ever seeing this one, I'll add it to the rotation now. Of course it's possible its there now and I'm just not remembering, we have close to 90 banners in the rotation. lol

OK this is mine.

281314[/snapback]

Looks great, I'll add it shortly.

Here's a blank banner PSD file for those of you using PhotoShop. This will help you with because the background and the Logo are in 2 layers. THis is the template I'd like for everyone to use

167001[/snapback]

Bumping this for anyone that needs the PSD of the blank.

Gargh!!! Stupid dumb ****  **** Idiotic ******** Computer!!!!!!

Damn thing wont let me post my banner!!!!!!!

283389[/snapback]

Have you checked the format of your banner? I don't know what program you used to make it but make sure it is saved in a format that the board can upload such as jpeg.

:assimilated:  I want a banner how do I make a banner ? I haven't the slightest idea.  :unsure:

283488[/snapback]

First thing is to read this: Requirements

Banners can be made using a number of different programs including Microsoft Paint. The hardest part is usually finding the perfect pictures you want to include after the inspiration of what your banner will look like hits you. If you have any problems there are a number of mods and members of the board who can help.

:assimilated:  I want a banner how do I make a banner ? I haven't the slightest idea.  :blink:

283488[/snapback]

First thing is to read this: Requirements

Banners can be made using a number of different programs including Microsoft Paint. The hardest part is usually finding the perfect pictures you want to include after the inspiration of what your banner will look like hits you. If you have any problems there are a number of mods and members of the board who can help.

283538[/snapback]

Yes, like me.

:unsure:

I havent got a picture of myself but I'm a big fan of the TOS & TNG so if someone can help me make one I would appreciate it.

Thankyou,

Jim G.G.

I havent got a picture of myself but I'm a big fan of the TOS & TNG so if someone can help me make one I would appreciate it.

Thankyou,

Jim G.G.

283593[/snapback]

A picture of yourself isn't required although VBG does prefer it. Gives the boards a really nice feel when the members' pictures are included.

If you would like someone to make a banner for you, that's no problem. I'd be happy to do it or offer assistance if you do want to do it yourself. Just PM me with any ideas you have for the way it should look if you would like me to make it. If you have actual pictures you want to use you can email them to me at takara_soong@startrekfans.net