Sign in to follow this  
ddillard

Favorite Enterprise Race

Which Race would you like to be a part of?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Which Race would you like to be a part of?

• Human
    • Vulcan
    • Romulan
    • Klingon
    • Andorian
    • Silibon
    • Tholian
    • Other

This may by a crazy concept, or a repeat, but bare with me it is my first poll.

Which race from the Enterprise era would you want to be a part of?

I choose humans as it is a great time for the human race.

Since it's in the Enterprise era, I said human. Normally my answer is vulcan, but they're not quite as evolved in that era compared to TOS or TNG vulcans.

I choosed Klingons, just to explore another race would be a bit more exciting then just being human "once again" :) And I am a true warrior! :laugh:

human of course, especially in a time like that, just begginging deep space exploration, that would be awsome. a great time to be human. ;)

I think i voted 'Andorian' but it was a while back when i voted.. i should have written a proper reply at the time!! I love the Andorians, i think they are fab and they are so cute with their blue skin and wiggly antennae... ok i am starting to sound crazy now... ! lol ;)

Vulcan - I crave their emotional control, telepathy would be a very interesting experience, and they're the closest to elves.

I voted human. I agree that it was a great time for humans.

BTW.....did you notice that except for Indy who posts every once awhile, nobody in the above posts (Gamera notwithstanding) ever posts here anymore?......... :blink:

everyone seems to be saying humans because it's a great time to be human just starting deep space exploration. I agree it does seem to be a great time for any species. But i said humans because i didn't really like the other races at that time. The Vulcans were aragont, Andorians were moody and pissed off by almost every species they're like the teenagers of the alpha quadrant, the Klingons were like really agressive TOS Klingons and I liked the TNG Klingons so much better. And don't get me started on the Suliban, why did they only focus on the evil porrige oats monsters, they showed that they were only the minority and yet we see the good Suliban once.

:laugh: Cool poll! I would want to be a Suliban because they were complicated. For example, although they appeared evil at first, Silik redeemed himself by dying on a mission with Archer on Earth in an attempt to stop Alien Nazis from further polluting the timeline. Their motives and actions seemed questionable, but they really fought for what they believed in.