Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jaina27

Green Glass Door

Ok, this game is usually played in RL, but I thought we could try it here with our sophisticated minds. :) Those of you who have played this before, DON'T TELL PEOPLE WHAT THEY CAN AND CANNOT BRING THROUGH THE GREEN GLASS DOOR. You learn the rules by watching at least one or two people who know how to play already. Ok, I'll start.

Here's a couple of examples, you only need to do ONE when you reply.

LONG VERSION: "I can bring a spoon through the Green Glass Door, but I can't bring a bowl."

SHORTER VERSION: "I can bring the moon, but I can't bring the sun."

Ok, have fun guys!!! And if this game REALLY stumps you, pm me and I may give you a clue ;)

;)

Jaina

So the two things do not need to be related in a strict way just have something in common like LOTB example; both were something edible?

You're almost there...there is one VITAL piece you must know before playing ;) I have to go for a few hours, I'll be on later around 10PM EST Have fun guys!! Some of you caught on quick!!

;)

Jaina

I had to have a chat with a certain young lady I know before I got it...

well, I am willing to give anyone a BIG hint if they ask ;) I'll be back later this evening!!

;)

Jaina

Stardate:214142.8

I can bring a watch but not a clock.

Oh no, you MOST DEFINITELY CANNOT take a watch through the Green Glass Door. Need a clue? Just pm me ;)

I can take a kitten through the Green Glass Door, but not a cat.

;)

Jaina