• Enterprise (Before refits)
    • Enterprise (After refits)
    • Enterprise A
    • Enterprise B
    • Enterprise C
    • Enterprise D
    • Enterprise E
    • Enterprise D (refit)

ThE E is on my Desktop, but I like D the best, I grew up on TNG, BTW are there families on the E like the D, or did starfleet wise up with the wars with the Borg and Dominion and makethe ship a more efficent Military like

I do not believe that there are any families on the Ent-E. Its is strictly a military/explorer ship as it should be.

NCC-1701-E (its on my desktop as well)

Beautiful and armed to the teeth.

Though I do like the NX-01.

I believe the idea of families on a starship was phased out during the Dominion War and the threat of the Founder infiltration.

NCC-1701.The original is still the best as far as I am concerned.

It wasn't as sleek as the ship's that followed,or even it's predecessor NX-01,but I love that ship.

Probably the Enterprise E, but D has a lot of history behind it, seven seasons and a movie.

I added an option for the Enterprise-D refit (as seen in Generations) to the poll.

I think the best Enterprise is the Enterprise-E but it's tied with the Enterprise-D (original and refit) as my favourites.

My favourite Enterprise has always been the Enterprise-A/Refit. Just beautiful in my opinion. Then the Enterprise-E, very slick and fast looking. Followed by the Enterprise-B and C tied, always liked Excelsior class ships, plus the Ambassador class has elements that tie it to both the Excelsior and Constitution refit. I've always hated the way the Enterprise-D looks, too disproportional.

I'm a TOS guy and I like the A. Followed by B. Don't really care about the C but D was pretty nice. I like the idea that the E was more of a warship.

Up until now, I still can't decide which one to vote... but I liked the V shaped pylons. It may not be practical but it stands out amongst the other superpowers. Its like Starfleet's trademark.

The refitted original Enterprise..But I am a TOS kinda guy.. :yahoo:

131641[/snapback]

I think we must be showing our age. :roflmao:

When I was just a kid in the 70's and saw the Enterprise on the big screen for the first time in ST:TMP...I was just blown-away. It didn't seem like a model or a set...it seemed like a real place. By contrast, I always hated the Next Generation Enterprise. The nacelles are too short and the secondary hull looks anorexic to me. I also hated the bridge, which was done in those aweful unmilitary earthtones. It should have looked more like the bridge on Voyager or the Excelsior NX-2000.

For me I would vote in the following order:

1. Enterprise (After refits)

2. Enterprise (Before refits)

3. Enterprise A (OK you might say it was the same as the previous film Enterprise but the interior was different and I prefer the pre-ST5 bridge)

I was brought up with the above Enterprises so they will always be what I see when anyone mentions the name, but after them comes:

4. Enterprise E

5. Enterprise D

6. Enterprise C

7. Enterprise B

For me The Refit Enterprise or the A one sexy ship I must say then the E would be my second favorate now she is SLEEK baby but the D oh me when you look at front of it look way too funny looking, C not bad, B so so oh the NX-01 nice LITTLE SHIP LOL anyway there you go.

Brian

Somebody Refresh my memory what is the D-Refit, was it Generations ship, if so it wasnt really a Reit, just set up a little different from the Series, wit Awsome Lighting

I didn't like the refit, I thought it spoiled the lines of the ship.

I did like the Generations bridge with the extra stations on the sides.

I prefer the exterior of the ship when it looked like THIS:

Click For Spoiler
NCC-1701-D_19.jpg

Click For Spoiler
NCC-1701-D_20.jpg

Click For Spoiler
NCC-1701-D_15.jpg

Click For Spoiler
1701d22.jpg

Click For Spoiler
19_Star_Trek_Enterprise_NCC1701D_starship_wallpaper_x.jpg

Click For Spoiler
ncc-1701d_cutaway.jpg

Somebody Refresh my memory what is the D-Refit, was it Generations ship, if so it wasnt really a Reit, just set up a little different from the Series, wit Awsome Lighting

342765[/snapback]

The Enterprise-D Refit was the mega ship from All Good Things.

With the third warp nacelle and phaser super-cannon.

342768[/snapback]

I added the D Refit to the list and I did actually mean the one from Generations. There was more than just different lighting. The bridge was re-done to add a number of new stations and the Stellar Sciences area was also changed. I believe other changes were made for the movie although I can't think of them off the top of my head at the moment.

The only changes I was aware of were the extra stations on the sides of the bridge. I don't know what those stations were for other than one which was definately "Communications".

There was also a platform under the three command chairs which raised them higher relative to the Tactical Station.

Here is a link with some pictures:

Link

The only changes I was aware of were the extra stations on the sides of the bridge. I don't know what those stations were for other than one which was definately "Communications".

There was also a platform under the three command chairs which raised them higher relative to the Tactical Station.

Here is a link with some pictures:

Link

342987[/snapback]

Just remembered, they gave Worf a chair too. LOL

NX-01, is horrible, if the PTB wanted to make a prequel, make it have less feauters then Kirk's original Enterprise, thats the main problem with Enterprise for me

NX-01, is horrible

343267[/snapback]

Awww, I like the NX-01 and everybody else seems to hate it. :lol:

343307[/snapback]

I like the NX-01 What_sername; allot but for the poll I have to say the first and original Enterprise, no bloody A,B,C,D or E.

After that I like the NX-01 A,C,E, and J :P

Lastly: B & D.