• Enterprise (After refits)
    • Enterprise A
    • Enterprise B
    • Enterprise C
    • Enterprise D
    • Enterprise E
    • Enterprise D (refit)

Enterprise E. I just love this ship. :blink:

I love the bridge, the corridors, everything. ;)

Mrs. Captain Picard

I'm gonna go purely by the exterior looks on this one:

1701 - ummm, no :blink:

1701 refit/ A (practically the same ship) - one of the most graceful classes of ships ever designed, plus the nostalgia adds to it for me.

B - I love Excelsiors -my favorite class- but I don't care for the enlarged secondary hull add-ons on the B.

C - The Ambie is a very nice-looking ship. It definitely accomplishes its goal of looking like the Galaxy's little bro/sis. I would love to see more of it.

D - Very nice inside, pretty nice outside. When you find a great image of it, it's beautiful,,, but I've only found a couple of those images.

E - sleek, but a little disproportionate in some areas. Good-looking, but not the best executed design, imho.

So,

1) C

2) D

3) A

4) E

5) B

6) 1701

The Enterprise-E... although really I'm only choosing between that and its predecessor as I can hardly recall what most of the others look like. :force:

The Enterprise-D always seemed too bulky to me, albeit I kind of like the way it turns slowly in TNG's opening sequence...

Enterprise 1701: Looked very fragile for a deep space vehicle. The lack of small details of the hull made it look plastic, although 1960's effects taken into account.

Enterprise 1701-A: Generally a good looking ship. The only thing I don't like about it is the nacelle pylons. They look very thin and narrow and could be severed by a lucky photon shot.

Enterprise 1701-B: The modifications to the Excelsior class did improve things but the turquoise hull markings looked horrible. I've never really liked Excelsior class ships. Too long IMO.

Enterprise 1701-C: I think that Ambassador Class ships are the ugliest Starfleet (canon) ships in Trek.

Enterprise 1701-D: I love Galaxy Class starships. The only problems I have with them are that I wish the saucer section was little bit smaller and the neck section should have few decks for a sleeker looking ship. The nacelle plyons are a little thin for my liking. Still the best version of the Enterprise IMO.

Enterprise E- Far too long. A more compact version of this ship would be preferable. The white colouring looks lovely and NASA-esque. The interiors are superb and dark. I hate the pylons as they look like the 'V' shaped pylons of the ENT-A. Deflector looks awful. Warp nacelles look pretty cool though.

;):bow:;);) :P

Edited by William Stryker

People will tear apart the first enterprise from way back in 1966. But if not for her would we have the one's you like?

People will tear apart the first enterprise from way back in 1966. But if not for her would we have the one's you like?

Probably not. My only problems with the first one were the nacelle pylons. They were on the right track of design with the Galaxy Class, then went back with the Sovereign Class, to the 'V' shaped pylons which I hate.

:bow:

Edited by William Stryker

Gotta go with the Soverign Class Enterprise-E. She is the Flagship of the Federation. While the other ships served the Federation well, I have gotta go with the best and brightest.

"She is a life taker and a heart breaker."

:cool:

I have to go with the B. I like the Excelsior-class. And they've got to be pretty good to go from half-way through the movies through DS9. If Starfleet thinks they're still worth making, they've got to be good, right?

After that, it's E, D, C, NX, and a tie between 1701 and A.

The D.

Absolutely beautiful.

The C and E are hideous IMO.

The B I don't like because I don't like the additions to the model. The original Excelsior class is far more elegant.

I don't like the original ship, but I do like the A.

I somehow or other fell in love with the B. It looks marvellous, but according to other posts here, I belong to a minority...

My list would be: B, D, E, A, C.

Edited by Sentra

Best Enterprise!

-----------------------

1.NX-01

2 Enterprise NCC-1701("after refit")

3.Enterprise A

4.Enterprise B

5.Enterprise C

6.Enterprise D

7.Enterprise E

======================

:flowers::flowers::flowers::naughty:

The original TOS Enterprise will always be my favorite. No bloody A,B,C,D or E....lol.