Sign in to follow this  
TransporterMalfunction

Your first episode of Trek

Errand of Mercy

That's a great first episode. It introduced the concept of the Organian Peace Treaty which was referred to in many other episodes. Also, it introduced Kor, who as we know, showed up later in DS9 with his cohorts Kang and Koloth.

love_star_trek_by_conworth.gif

"The Man Trap," September 8, 1966. Like a number of members here, I watched TOS in real time from the beginning and was hooked from the start.

First episode I ever did see must have been a rerun of one the TOS shows, possilby the one where their faces are painted half black half white.

But I didn't become a fan until TNG started to air. I may the have been in my mid teens. Before that it was Star Wars. The old Star Wars I mean, the good ones.

There Three that I remember watching but can't remember which was first.

?It was the retuns of TOS I must have been a small child

the episodes i remember watching are

Where no man has gone before.

The one where Mccoy heklps this pregnant rock monster thing (Not sure of the alien)

And Operation Earth (The one with Gary Seven)

It was on a ST night so all three episodes were aired but I can't remember which one was first. i have now seen every ST episode except for ENT which I don't class as decent ST.

(Sorry ENT Fans)

I don't know what the first episode I saw was. I don't remember seeing TOS in its original run although if it ran on CBC then I probably did (it was the only channel we got back then). I can remember seeing it in syndication in the 70s on CBC though. The first one I saw probably was The Man Trap.

The first episode to air after I was born was "The Icarus Factor" from TNG. It's the one where Riker and father square off. I was only 6 days old so I may not have seen it, and even if I didn't see any of the last nine episodes at the end of the second season (starting with this one) I most certainly saw everything starting with the third season of TNG.

Hmm. I don't recall which episode was the very first I saw, because my grandfather used to watch TOS when I was very young, and I didn't pay much attention for years. But the first episode that I can remember actually making an impact on me was Devil in the Dark.