Sign in to follow this  
Rivendells_king

What game should I get

12 members have voted

1. 1. What game should I get

• Zelda Windwaker
    • Lord of the Rings: The return of the king
    • Get a life and play outside

I got a gamecube last month and I am bored playing Lord of the Rings the Two towers and I need a new game. The two game I want to get are windwaker and return of the king but I can afford only one. What one should I get??

I don't know either of those games, but I've heard that Zelda is a good series of games. LOTR seems like it might be a good adventure game as well. So my answer is to flip a coin... lol

I'm saying Zelda all the way!! You can never go wrong with Zelda. And I heard "the return of the king" kinda sucked anyway.

Hi Rivendells_king,I think that The Legend Of Zelda is a really great game. In my opinion it has a good story and excellent game play I have completed it but it took me hours and hours I found it to be one of those games you turn on and don't want to turn off. Before I played it I was a bit dubious as I liked the old 2D appearance it had on the NES and Gameboy but it's just as great in 3D as they have not substituted graphics for game play as alot of games do. I have not got Return of the king so my point is one sided but I hope it helps. :lol:

Hmm if i where you i would buy LOTRROTK i dont have

it myself but my friend does,it ROCKS!!!!!! :lol: :lol: