22 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favourite crew?

• The Original
    • The Next Generation
    • Deep Space Nine
    • Voyager
    • Enterprise

Who do you think is the best crew?

By best crew I refer to the crew that you consider your favourite, which crew do you really care about?

For me the answer to this question would be the original crew. For me they are Star Trek, and while I am a big fan of the TNG and Enterprise character I just don't feel the same about them as I do for Kirk, Spock, McCoy and all.

As much as I like the DS9 crew I had to vote for the Original Crew..They will always be special to me..

screw that

Data to cover all things science, tuvok handling security, Bashir for all things medical, no one better than laforge for the engines, but who to command?

No better leader than kirk, though janeway could pull it off, if she had riker for her xo

they'd need to have the enterprise-b, though

I don't mind that I'm the only one so far. :lol:

I have to say Voyager. To me, they were the most like an actual family out of all the crews. I'll admit that TNG might have been the best family amongst themselves, but I've never actually missed a crew like I do when I watch Endgame.

TOS - a family,,, but extended. It was pretty much the Kirk/McCoy/Spock show with all their first and second cousins. They were much, much, much better in the films, though.

TNG - second choice for me. Two words: "poker games". You could tell that everyone deeply cared for one another, and have incredibly deep connections. Riker wouldn't even take his own command for so long because he couldn't stand to go on without them.

DS9 - haven't seen enough, but from what I've heard this family has a little more conflict than the rest. :lol:

ENT - too soon, but,,, no. I like em, but they don't seem like a family yet.

^ Have to agree with you. Voyager was the first Trek series I ever watched, so I guess that contributes towards it somewhat... I would say that the DS9 crew is my second favourite, simply because I loved the characters.

The TNG crew for me since TNG is my fave series and the series I watch all the time ( :blink: ).

They are a big family and I always love to see them together. The best crew scene for me is the one in "All Good Things" in which Jean-Luc finally joins his officers in their poker game. ;)

Mrs. Captain Picard

TNG

How could there be any doubt? ENT would be my second choice... not doing bad for being the first in the business.

~T

I voted for the TOS crew sorry but they are my fav..close second

has to be TNG then VOY..ENT

Again,

the crew of TOS is my favorite.

The rest of the crews I like equally well, but they are second to the original.

(Now this is in spite of the fact that you see two handsome men, Sisko and Worf in my avatar.... ;) )