Sign in to follow this  
HRH The KING

(WWE) World Wrestling Entertainment Inc.

HMM dont like wwe,thats ok tokar my old friend my girl

dont like too but i do and with out my monthly dose of

wwe i get very horney.. :huh:

I never stopped and never will, unless the company collapses.[/b]

:huh:

Same goes for me but it will never collapse theres to much

money involved for that to happen,they said after wrestlemainia

one it wouldnt last 2 years but hey i belive the next mainia is nr 20

so thats 20 years hes kept that company going!!!

The WWF/WWE.

Long may it continue!!!

;)  :(  :huh:

I second that long live WWE :(

Just A Heads Up

Bodies Have Been Bruised.

Necks Broken.

Carrers Ended In An Instant.

Yes, This Is Entertainment, But The Hazzards Are Real.

No Matter Who You Are, Whatever You Do...

PLEASE, Don't Try This At Home.

Just looking at the WWF Hall Of Fame inductees:

Jesse 'The Body' Ventura: A heel you loved to hate. (Triple H take note). His partnership with Gorilla Monsoon at the announcing table was my favourite broadcasting partnership in the WWF....ever.

Sgt.Slaughter: Certainly, the Gulf War angle was controversial, but incredibly hot. he played the role of hated heel superbly.

Greg The Hammer Valentine: Always a dependable wrestler of the old school. Very tough and reliable. Seemed invincible to any injury. The guy never got hurt.

Don Muraco: Powerhouse and a good wrestler for a man with a large physique. The first man to use the name 'The Rock'. Bulked DOWN in the late eighties and became a far better wrestler. (Triple H take note again).

Tina Santana: Could bring a good match out of anyone. Check out his matches in 1990 against Mr Perfect for the examples. Never let anyone down or made anyone look bad. Totally selfless and professional.

Bobby The Brain Heenan: The greatest heel manager of all time, bar none.

Superstar Billy Graham: The archetype for the Hulk Hogan character. No Billy Graham = No Hogan.

Harley Race: One of the greatest wrestling talents of all time. Rock hard and a superb technical wrestler. Also Son-In-Law's favourite wrestler.

Big John Studd: Rock hard, incredible strength. A great defender of the business at a time when they didn't use the term Sports-Entertainment.

JYD: Never a great technical wrestler, but he proved that charisma is such a huge part of a wrestling character.

and

Pete Rose???: Hey, I laughed at his angles and futile crusade against Kane, but the Hall Of Fame??? They've have got to be frickin' kidding. This induction demeans all the other inductees.

:martok::b-day::clap:

Not only is he a surefire bet for future inclusion in the Hall of Fame, but he will still be the "WWE Supreme Champion Of The Known Universe and Several Yet Undiscovered Dimensions" when he's seventy five years old, bald, with a beer gut and man-breasts bigger than Stephanie's. Even then he'll still be saying that he is the Best Damn....Greatest Ever....etc etc blah blah blah, and he'll still be refusing to elevate any new talent. He'll also still be doing that 'water spraying' bit in his ring entrance, but by then, he'll be spraying liquified prunes from his mouth.

BTW- Here's a picture of Triple H apparently fighting some kind of mythical flying horse.

Son-In-Law versus Pegasus

:garak::wow: :o

Edited by William Stryker

He let that horse carry him through that match. Then hit him with a Pedigree and went over for the win.

The next night on Raw:

EVOLUTION'S MUSIC HITS, TRIPLE H WALKS DOWN TO THE RING:

HE HAS A SMALL PLASTER ON HIS HEAD AND WALKS WITH A SLIGHT LIMP:

HHH: "Last night.....I faced what many people were calling an unbeatable horse....They said that this horse was the man. they said that this horse was the real deal. They said that this horse was the best....you know what happened to that horse?.....he got beat!!!

You know, when you're in the business, you see a lot of horses who say, that they can be the greatest. They say that they can be the number one horse in this industry. They say that they can carry the ball, that they can be a main event player. I say, that if I had a dollar for every horse who said that, I would be a billionaire....

Last night, I proved to everyone around the world that I am THE MAIN EVENT PLAYER. I took everything that horse had to offer, and I still came out on top. There is now no more doubt, no more debate. No more questions. That I am the best wrestler in the world, now, yesterday, tomorrow, past, present, and future....and erm....all other similar examples of time-related greatness!!!

I was great when I fought Alex Wright at Slamboree 1993. I was great when I fought Henry Godwinn in a pig-pen match at In Your House VII. I was great when I was Robin to HBK's Batman. But now, I am Batman dammit!!! I was great when I became The Game and switched from long tights to short tights. I was great when I lost to the Ultimate Warrior in 14 seconds at Wrestlemania XII...(thinks)...uhh...wait....actually...forget that last one!!!!

What I am saying if you are still awake at this point....is that I am the best, I am the greatest....and I am THAT DAMN GOOD!!!!.....and the most incredible thing about all that crap....is that I actually believe it!!!!

EVOLUTION MUSIC CUES AND TRIPLE H LEAVES THE RING TO A WAITING LIMO

:garak::wow: :o :elephant:

From starwars.com:

Hootie:

Now I question, if he wasn't arquably one of the best heels in the history of wrestling then why do you spend all this time hating the Game?

Obviously Hootie has never grasped the difference between Positive and Negative Heat.

:bag::bow:

From starwars.com:

Hootie:

Now I question, if he wasn't arquably one of the best heels in the history of wrestling then why do you spend all this time hating the Game?

Obviously Hootie has never grasped the difference between Positive and Negative Heat.

:dude:  :dude:

Indeed. *Shrugs*

Well the good news (for me at least) is that after 'Mania, or probably Backlash, I won't have to see him for four months. Better, still, Goldberg is going too.

But right now, I've heard rumours that Brock Lesnar will be taking some time off too because he doesn' want to get involved in an angle with the Dead Man. He knows that old school 'Taker won't sell moves, due to the nature of the character, and he already is weary of the Undertaker, since Taker was so hesitant to out Brock over in the past.

Whatever happens, it should be very interesting.

:assimilated::assimilated:

Yep.

I'm afraid it's true. Brock Lesnar after 'Mania will be no more.

To be honest, since he came to the company, he never really seemed to have his heart in it. He never seemed enthusiastic about the business. While he had incredible physical talents, his mike work was abysmal, not helped by a lack of charisma and a horrible nasal voice.

I hope he takes his girlfriend Sable with him when he leaves the WWE.

:clap::clap::clap:

Yes it should.

Two big spots on the roster at the main event level will soon be vacant.

John Cena would be a good pick to fill one of those spaces.

Chris Jericho maybe for the other spot. Assuming they give him a decent chance this time.