Sign in to follow this  
HRH The KING

(WWE) World Wrestling Entertainment Inc.

In light of her writing abilities (or lack of), it's a shame they really didn't sacrifice her.

If she married the Undertaker in that dark wedding, she may never have married Triple H.

:laugh::laugh::rofl:

Lets just hope we never see Sara Callaway back in the WWE again.

Both she and her husband did a fine job of burying DDP's career and making him look like a total jabroni.

:laugh: :lol:

I live in England.

We get wrestling everyday.

Bottom Line, Afterburn, WCW Classics, Velocity, Heat, Smackdown, Raw, and eight out of the twelve PPV's for free, with the others available for a small price.

From March 15, we also get a free Wrestling Channel, showing NWA-TNA, ROH, and other smaller federations.

:wow: :lol: :laugh:

Edited by William Stryker

Hey, lay off wrestling! Wrestling is real.

It's the FANS that are fake!

Are you insulting us because we like watching wrestling?

Not yet.

We don't see it until Friday.

But you were right, he DOES look like a TOS Klingon.

;) - "Do You Smell What The Empire And The Spirit of Kahless Is Cookin'?"

I'd Like Your Thoughts Here

Lórd Súltàn© Loves Andrea Corr

Total Posts: 3403

Date Posted: Mar 2, 2004 10:06 PM  » Reply 

Bottom line is WWE needs to get back to basics. Stop the shock-value angles (which it seems like they have), get HHH out of booking decisions (not bloody likely), and give the audience what they want, not solely what the McEgos want. 

Darth_Mayfe

Total Posts: 2304

Date Posted: Mar 2, 2004 10:09 PM  » Reply 

yes, thriple h as booker. the reason why goldberg was reduced to just another wwe face. i'm not a big goldberg fan, but give credit where credit is due. he kept wcw on life support for a couple years. triple h needs to get out of the way, let some one else book. plus i don't think the wrestlers themselves should be bookers. the egos will always cloud the booking "judgement". 

Lórd Súltàn© Loves Andrea Corr

Total Posts: 3403

Date Posted: Mar 2, 2004 10:10 PM  » Reply 

Absolutely Mayfe, look at Nash when he booked in WCW. I cant understand why this only happens in wrestling. I mean you never hear Jennifer Aniston demanding to have writing power on Friends. 

Darth_Mayfe

Total Posts: 2304

Date Posted: Mar 2, 2004 10:25 PM  » Reply 

yes, the kevin nash booked wcw was a bit ....well, you know. i think wwe should let eric bischoff book or write .

Bottom line is WWE needs to get back to basics. Stop the shock-value angles (which it seems like they have), get HHH out of booking decisions (not bloody likely), and give the audience what they want, not solely what the McEgos want.

Absolutely true. The last time they tried shock TV, was the absymal Katie Vick angle. They should have learned the lesson back then. There is no chance whatsoever of HHH losing his power in WWE, unless he breaks up and divorces Stephanie (let's hope that happens). Last year we saw some terrible behaviour by the McMahon's. Stephanie making Cena rap about how beautiful she was (in your dreams Steph), Linda hogging some screentime, Vince and his never ending parade of Diva's on his arm (and tongue), and worst of all was Shane's feud with Kane which only served to make Kane look like a complete moron, while the fat son of the boss put himself over and stole the glory.

yes, triple h as booker. the reason why goldberg was reduced to just another wwe face. i'm not a big goldberg fan, but give credit where credit is due. he kept wcw on life support for a couple years. triple h needs to get out of the way, let some one else book. plus i don't think the wrestlers themselves should be bookers. the egos will always cloud the booking "judgement".

Triple H has buried so many guys he should work at a cemetary. Goldberg's time in the WWE has been a failure IMO. Goldberg's shortcomings accepted, this wasn't helped by poor booking and writing which is heavily influenced by HHH. Last week on Raw, we were 'treated' to yet another speech by The Lame on how great he was, how he is the greatest wrestler of all time....blah blah blah. BTW- The claim from HHH that he is the greatest wrestler of all time is laughable and ridiculous. Also, I agree with that last point. Bookers should NEVER appear on screen as they will always put themselves and their friends over first, above all else.

Absolutely Mayfe, look at Nash when he booked in WCW. I cant understand why this only happens in wrestling. I mean you never hear Jennifer Aniston demanding to have writing power on Friends.

Nash's time as writer was horrific. He used and abused his position to put his mates like Scott Hall and Hulk Hogan over. In fact, Sean "X-Pac" Waltman was fired by Eric Bischoff just to demonstrate to Nash who had the REAL power in WCW when he thought they were out of control. Poor booking and self-indulgance among the established stars in WCW and their refusal to elevate new talent to the top level was one of the main reasons for the collapse of WCW. The 'Kevin Nash Era' dug WCW's grave, the 'Vince Russo Era' was the tombstone for that company.

yes, the kevin nash booked wcw was a bit ....well, you know. i think wwe should let eric bischoff book or write.

It might help matters. I certainly would not give Bischoff the exclusive control of the book, but he could contribute. They need people who understand how to run a company and create compelling TV. Eric Bischoff, Paul Heyman, Jim Cornette, etc. Those are the guys with the real knowledge of how to put together a wrestling show. Not Stephanie McMahon, who in all honesty, is out of her league.

:wow::wow::wow:

You're Welcome Sam.

I miss posting over there.

To Tokar:

If you don't like it, then don't watch it.

There are plenty of other TV channels available. I'm sure you'll find something to watch.

:dude: B)