Sign in to follow this  
HRH The KING

(WWE) World Wrestling Entertainment Inc.

Kane And 'Taker Still Use The Tombstone Piledriver From Time To Time.

Those two guys are the only ones that WWE management trusts to carry out that move correctly.

:laugh:

Those two guys are the only ones that WWE management trusts to carry out that move correctly.

True one mistake and its lights out for good :laugh:

McMahon announced that WrestleMania will feature the first-ever Playboy Tag Team Evening Gown Match featuring the RAW duo of Keibler & Miss Jackie against the SmackDown! team of Torrie Wilson & Sable.

But is this really needed at the biggest PPV of the year???

Let's just hope it doesn't eat too much time and keep other more worthy people off the card or limit anyone elses screen and match time

:roflmao: :) :)

McMahon announced that WrestleMania will feature the first-ever Playboy Tag Team Evening Gown Match featuring the RAW duo of Keibler & Miss Jackie against the SmackDown! team of Torrie Wilson & Sable.

But is this really needed at the biggest PPV of the year???

Hmmm i have to be careful what i say my girl is also a member here... :roflmao:

ARRR still no package from england wheres my RUMBLE!!!!!wait

till the postman comes i got a steel chair for him!!! :o

Well after watching Raw last night i am going to have to say that this might actully be a very good WM....

Now is it me or after the rumble (for those of us who have seen it) that the WWE may go back to one program agian, with people starting off on SD then going to RAW?

No.

The brand split will continue.

Here comes a rant!!!

:lol:

As for Wrestlemania XX. I'm not so confident that it will be great.

The Eddie Guerrero/Kurt Angle (which should be the main event) match will be outstanding, but should end in a Guerrero victory.

The Bill Goldberg/Brock Lesnar match will be decent because Brock will carry Goldberg through that match. It should end in Lesnar victory then Goldberg should get his sorry *** out of the company.

The HHH/Benoit/HBK match will end with HHH retaining the title. He'll then lose it in a bore-fest of a match with Benoit (who should win it at 'Mania) at Backlash in Edmonton.

I would hope that HBK will win the title at 'Mania, then lose it to Benoit in a better match at Backlash, but I just don't see HHH willing to do the job at the biggest event of the year.

The John Cena/Food Bag match for the US title will thankfully give Cena a championship on the biggest stage available. But IMO, the Big Show is pathetic and disgusting and has no right to be featured at Wrestlemania, and certainly has no right to hold that US Championship.

The Tag Team Divisions are in such a bad state right now that any title matches featured at WMXX will be awful.

The Evening Gown Match has no place on the premier annual WWF event.

The Cruiserweight Title match will be treated with disdain by Vince and Steph and will be given eight minutes at most.

The Foley/Rock vs Orton/Batista match is also dissapointing. I'd rather see a one on one match between Foley and Orton, with Orton going over. The Rock is no longer part of the WWE IMO.

The good news for me, living in the UK is that The Wrestling Channel debuts on SKY TV a day after WMXX, so I'll finally get the chance to see some decent wrestling for a change.

Big changes and reorgansiation are needed in the WWE.

:waaaa::tear::andorian:

Edited by William Stryker

The Foley/Rock vs Orton/Batista match

WTF, okay what did i miss there and where did you find that out, All i know is Foley Ortton, no Rock or Batista

The Rock is no longer part of the WWE IMO

Actully Yes is he is still part of the WWE, he's jsut thier Hollywood man right now.

WTF, okay what did i miss there and where did you find that out, All i know is Foley Ortton, no Rock or Batista

It's common knowledge among wrestling writers and analysts that the Rock and Foley will team up once again as The Rock And Sock Connection. The opponents will be Orton and Batista. Believe me, it going to happen.

The Rock is no longer part of the WWE IMO

Actully Yes is he is still part of the WWE, he's just their Hollywood man right now.

Being part of the WWE "in my opinion" means being a full time active participant, either in-ring or out, or both. Taking vast periods of time outside of the company and popping in from time to time does not make The Rock an active member of the roster. I'm well aware that he is in Hollywood, but this does not interest me. The Rock's last movie 'The Rundown' did poorly at the box office. He can either continue making below average movies or should return to the company. Based on the changes that the company needs to make after 'Mania, the WWE should cut the Rock (as he will only appear at one PPV in 2004 anyway) and use his considerable salary to bring in new wrestlers such as Christopher Daniels, Chris Saban, Doug Williams, and AJ Styles (if any of them can be convinced that they will receive a decent push in the company).The WWE needs to cut a fair number of the roster to make the company more cost efficient and this will clear space for truely deserving wrestlers to gain some time in the spotlight.

In My Opinion.

:vbg::vbg::vbg:

These are the roster changes that must be put into effect after Wrestlemania XX.

IN: (Many of these guys were once members of the WWE, but were foolishly released).

Christopher Daniels, Jerry Lynn, Ron "The Truth" Killings, Chris Sabin, Doug Williams, Brian Kendricks, Raven, Sonjay Dutt, Andy Douglas, Chase Stevens

Chris Harris, James Storm, Low Ki, Elix Skipper, Sonny Siaki

Plus the worthy and able recruits from OVW, HWA, Ring Of Honour, and other smaller feds.

OUT: (I had posted roster cuts before, on starwars.com before I was...)

AL SNOW, MISS JACKIE, RICO, RODNEY MACK, ROSEY, TERRI, WILLIAM REGAL

CHRIS NOWINSKI, IVORY, JACQUELINE, JAZZ, A-TRAIN, BIG SHOW, BILL DeMOTT

BRADSHAW, DAWN MARIE, FAAROOQ, HARDCORE HOLLY, NIDIA, RIKISHI, SABLE

SCOTTY 2 HOTTY, SHANIQUA, TAZZ

All of this (with some other changes I have in mind, would make for a far better company).

Hey, Been Lurking In The Wrestling Thread Over At SW.com??

HHH Is Still The Main Topic When Hootie's Around, lol.

At One Point, We Were Talking About The Triple Threat Match. Wondering Why Michaels Was Put Into It.

My Answer...

"They Need HBK & Benoit To Carry The Match While HHH Lumbers Around Looking For His Sledge Hammer."

:laugh:

That's basically the truth, Sam.

Triple H knows that the last time he headlined a Wrestlemania, was at Wrestlmania XVIII at the Skydome against Jericho. The match stunk and bored everyone.

I expect Triple H to retain at 'Mania, then lose the title to Benoit at Backlash.

Then, he'll be gone for four beautiful HHH-free months.

Sheer bliss......unless you're Hootie

<_< :laugh::clap:

It's very subtle how HBK and HHH have very gradually pushed out Benoit. He looks like a spectator in this whole title picture. It's almost easy to forget that this is the guy who

Click for Spoiler:

won the 2004 Royal Rumble and earned the title shot

Also, I wonder what would be more important for Benoit. Winning the title at 'Mania, or at a second rate PPV like Backlash. But we all know that Triple H would never want the 'Mania glory for himself.....would he?

:laugh::eek::clap:

That may be a good idea. I wonder if Benoit should be turned heel instead for a run with a 'face' HBK

I've love to see a HBK-Rock feud, but with the Rock's movie schedule, it's virtually impossible.

I've always liked HBK as a heel anyway.

I wish he'd get his haircut though. He looks ridiculous right now.

:clap::laugh: <_<