Stewey

The big Dax poll!

Which Dax is the most attractive?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Which Dax is the most attractive?

• Jazia Dax
    • Ezri Dax

Jadzia, of course.

I really didn't like the character Ezri Dax ... Starfleet posting her to DS9 flies in the face of all we know about joined Trills. Even if Starfleet didn't have a problem with it, there is no way that Trill would have allowed it to happen. No way they would have consented to Ezri Dax serving with Jadzia Dax's recently widowed husband Worf just months after Jadzia's death. No way.

I wish they had simply reassigned Jadzia to another ship or another base during the final season ... there was a war on, it would have made perfect sense. They could have talked about her every once in a while, she could have sent subspace messages, etc. etc.

I just wish they hadn't killed her off ... I don't think that was necessary. I think I would have had a better sense of closure for the series if Jadzia had been in the final episode.

What is the second cutest thing in the Galaxy? Ezri Dax

What is the most beautiful thing in the Galaxy? Jadzia Dax

What is the... ( sorry i overdid it! )

I think that it will suffise to say that here in Greece, we have dedicated a room in our guild ( The Thessaloniki Sci-Fi guild ) to her memory. ( And one would say American Trekkies were the only ones crazy... )