Sign in to follow this  
Stewey

The big Dax poll!

Which Dax is the most attractive?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Which Dax is the most attractive?

• Jazia Dax
    • Ezri Dax

Jadzia. With her being in the show for much longer, the few episodes that I've seen mostly feature her as opposed to Ezri. I still think I'd prefer her anyway... she was so humourous, and I love to laugh. :)

Both are attractive but I definately like Jadzia better..Probably because we knew her for 6 seasons..Jadzia is a strong beautiful character. And she also has a great sense of humor which I always liked. Too bad Ezri wasn't given more time..Oh well..

First off, Hey Stewey. I didn't know you posted here. You may not know me, but I post as tomalak301 on the DS9 forum over at trekbbs.

Second, Jadzia. She was strong, funny, feminane, and not cutzy wutzy like Ezri. Garak was right, Jadzia did deserve the Dax symbiont.

Jadzia. With her being in the show for much longer, the few episodes that I've seen mostly feature her as opposed to Ezri. I still think I'd prefer her anyway... she was so humourous, and I love to laugh. :)

Ezri's very cute and likeable, and she's would a brilliant fun to be with type of friend, but for romance, I think jadzia is more of my type.

First off, Hey Stewey.  I didn't know you posted here.  You may not know me, but I post as tomalak301 on the DS9 forum over at trekbbs.

Second, Jadzia.  She was strong, funny, feminane, and not cutzy wutzy like Ezri.  Garak was right, Jadzia did deserve the Dax symbiont.

Greetings, I actually only started posting here recently and I'm glad to say that this is a nice place to be :)

I don't know about Ezri deserving the Dax symbiant, but I kind of felt sorry for the character and Nicole herself for having to fill her predecessor's shoes.

Edited by Stewey

I choose Terry Farrell. Those Dax spots get on my nerves sometimes for some reason. :)

I guess Jadzia is my favorite of the two, but as I haven't seen much of either of them, I can't be certain.

Why do i have to chose i want them both. They are both very attractive. Both have good and bad points. But i picked Ezri shes a little bit better looking not much though. Also a little mystery with her only on for one season.

I voted jadzia because i feel like i now her better than Ezri.

:tank: :tomcat: :tank:

:o

Ezri, because she's more real then Jadzia. She is intelligent and strong yet she is a klutz and makes mistakes.

I'd say Ezri, because she screwed up a lot, I can relate to that. I liked Jadzia but she was always in control. I liked Ezri because she seemed more real to me.

If I'm going to take the question literally, "Which Dax is the most attractive”?, then I'm going to have to say Jadzia -- as Terry Farrell was a pretty successful model before becoming an actress.

ylinlove.gif

Edited by athena28

I have to go with Jadzia, alot of that has to do with her confidence which is something that I find very attractive.

<_< I thought this thread said the Big Pax Doll <_<

Ok, Jedzia, but I would have like to have seen Kurzon, Curzon? The Old Man.

Edited by Jeanway

:) I thought this thread said the Big Pax Doll :bow:

Ok, Jedzia, but I would have like to have seen Kurzon, Curzon? The Old Man.

It's with a C

Jadzia...

:blink:

:)

I think that Ezri was extremely annoying... so I guess Jadzia. Unless you guys are into overly cute, annoying females.

Edited by Kyalia

No, we just like overly attractive girls that are nice....

I have to say that Jadzia is more attractive...Her personality was so fun and Ezri just whined a lot...Jadzia was definetly more fun to watch.