Sign in to follow this  
ensign_ro

creepy

is ro crazy? (read the post first then vote)  

27 members have voted

1. 1. is ro crazy? (read the post first then vote)

• yes
    • no
    • maybe
    • ill just go sit over there..

ok am i carzy if i had a dream last night were borg landed on earth then eventualy came to my house after assimilating a bunch of ppl then they assimilate my brother and i try to get away .. then the borg says "i am dillard of borg, you are mine i will eat you" then he assimilates me and i wake up screaming and now is slightly scared of dillard (no offence dillard but thats what was in the dream.. :laugh: ) *checks mirror for borg parts* geez i am crazy arnt i.. :assimilated: *whimpers and grabs her teddy bear*

No you are not crazy but that sounds like a really cool dream! I'm almost jealous..I never dream about Star Trek related stuff...Wait until ddillard reads this!! So, you think he is part of the Borg Collective?

:borgqueen: :laugh:

Ro, if you're crazy, I'm going to be hauled off to the padded room any minute-SERIOUSLY! :laugh: If you think that's crazy, you should hear some of my trek dreams, or dreams period. Or not. Maybe I shouldn't disturb you further. LOL! I vote no.

~T

p.s. hey, maybe someone could start a thread about st: related dreams we've had...

Edited by t'mir

Ro that is a weird dream but not crazy.

I translated the dream and it says that you extremly like/ hate the borg and your brother. I also can say that you should eat before you go to bed.

personally that dream is weak in crazyness you should hear about my wako sulbain/starwars/lotr/aflac commerical. If you want to hear just ask me here

Dreams aren't supposed to be mundane. I've had Star Trek dreams. Lately I have had the great good fortune to go on a lot of SG1 missions with Col O'Neill. What that probably means is the Stargate comes on every night at 6:00 p.m.

We are all a little crazy :) sounds like a cool dream i have never

had one about startrek but have had quiet a few about starwars with

me being a jedi knight... :) B)

And one time i had a dream i was superman but every time i tryed

to fly i could only get about 3 meters into the air... ;)

Yes dear, you've lost it. But that's ok, I lost it a long time ago and I've never missed it.

I second that thought, RC. We can't miss what we've never had which in our case is sanity.

Don't be scared of dill, Ro. He only tries to assimilate people if he has too much tequilla. When that happens, be afraid...be very afraid!!!!

Yes dear, you've lost it. But that's ok, I lost it a long time ago and I've never missed it.

I second that thought, RC. We can't miss what we've never had which in our case is sanity.

Don't be scared of dill, Ro. He only tries to assimilate people if he has too much tequilla. When that happens, be afraid...be very afraid!!!!

Okay, I just found this thread. You are not crazy Ro, but you will be assimilated.

And shhhhhh about the tequila that is the fuel of us borg. LOL

tequila fuels us? hmm..... *goes in search of tequila* no your not crazy ro, and i am not saying that on past experience. Of course, wat is sanity? is it.... *goes off in mindless ramble*

*locks her liquor cuburt* B) ok! but this isnt the worsed trek dream iv had.. i think ill start a thread on trek dreams.. see how it does.

:) <----*whimpers*

And I third. Lol. :lol:

Your completely nuts!! I live with dil and.....uh oh.....AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:hand:WE ARE DILLARD. YOU WILL BE EATEN.

Nut's Oh yes! you are the nuttiest person here. And you did realise this was the nut house right.

Must get tequilla (must see the new variety of borg)!

Your completely nuts!! I live with dil and.....uh oh.....AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:hand: WE ARE DILLARD. YOU WILL BE EATEN.

ROFLMAO! I'm going to be having pictures of dill as a borg dragging people off to be eaten going through my head all day.

Don't worry. I dreamt I was the Anti-Christ once and brought about a reign of terror, as of yet nothing has come true.

*checks TM scalp for 666* No TM you're clean, for this lifetime at least.

I don't believe the Scriptures say anything about the Antichrist being a Mod at a popular ST message board. :hand:

Don't worry. I dreamt I was the Anti-Christ once and brought about a reign of terror, as of yet nothing has come true.

*checks TM scalp for 666* No TM you're clean, for this lifetime at least.

I don't believe the Scriptures say anything about the Antichrist being a Mod at a popular ST message board. :hand:

LOL This is what happens when you watch too many horror films!

I must say that during the dream I was rather having fun, but when I woke up and my conscious mind realised what I had just been dreaming about I was slightly concerned about my psyche.

Sounds to me like ya got some built up aggression the TM. *Starts slowly backing away to door* And thats perfectly fine. *Tries to open door without being noticed* And no one will think anyless than you because you wanna end the world. *Runs away yelling for securlity*

Sounds to me like ya got some built up aggression the TM. *Starts slowly backing away to door* And thats perfectly fine. *Tries to open door without being noticed* And no one will think anyless than you because you wanna end the world. *Runs away yelling for securlity*

:lol: Yeah, but I not sure what I am mad about. Perhaps it is the Klingon in me! :lol:

Yeeeeeees... Klingon

Click for Spoiler:

*cough* DAMIEN! *cough*. It wasn't on his scalp, AE, but it most defenitely was on his foot!!! Ah!