Sign in to follow this  
Powreal

Chat Room Sims.

Would you be interested in participating in a Chat Room Sim?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested in participating in a Chat Room Sim?

• Yes
    • No
    • Undecided
    • Maybe if I had more information.

I think there should be chat room sims. If you would like chat sims, post a reply that you want chat room sims.

Powreal

I would like for you to go into more detail about what you are referring to if possible so that others who may not quite understand what you are referring to will understand the concept. I am open to the idea if enough members want to give it a shot.

If you will give a more detailed explanation of what you have in mind I will add a poll to the thread to keep track of how many people would want to participate.

Chat room sims are like basic role playing things. The chat room sim is basically like a play but you get to make up the lines. There will be a plot and you will be a certain officer. Example Captain and you will follow the plot till the sim is over.

Personally I would love to have a chat room sim here

A sim is a role playing game. You request a post on a ship and play out the sim, according to the mission briefing. This program is a world wide system. Thousands off people sim every day.

Powreal

The Risa chatroom hardly ever gets used so as long as the sims don't contain strong sexual themes I see no reason you could not put an idling room to good use.

I've Simmed a couple times, it was really fun. I just wish there could be some kind of advance, briefing for us so we could practice Simming. Once it starts if you run into trouble , eventually it affects the Sim. I know practice makes perfect, but OJT doesn't work too well if your already in it and lost. We need a ST Acadamy Course on Simming, Please?? A class. With an instructor.

OH PLEASE, OH PLEASE, WHEN DO WE START? I'M GETTING THREADBARE.

COUNT ME IN. :wow::clap::wow::wow: