Sign in to follow this  
BSA Dave

Whats Starfleet ship would you command

most people would choose a enterprise. well me i would rather have any Cheyanne, STeamrunner, Akira, or Bradburry class

what would you take

An Enterprise! :assimilated: :assimilated: Well, more precisely, a Sovereign, like Enterprise-E. I just think they are so beautiful. But if I couldn't take command of a Sovereign, then I will choose a Prometheus; A nice ship that can split into three then in combat.

PS.: The Arizona-A in the RPG I'm on at Star Trek Universe is a Prometheus.

:assimilated:

Edited by 3 of 7

Guest Mike_Hines01

My first choice would be an NX class. But I wouldnt mind taking control of any class.

What Canon Star Fleet Ship would I prefer to command?

There are two classes of starships that I would enjoy to command, the first is a Defiant Class Destroyer, second would be a modified Nebula Class Capital Ship.

If I were to pick an alien Ship it would be a Klingon Bird of Pray, K’Vort Class Destroyer

For me these types of ships have proven themselves to be space worthy and durable. Starships are like automobiles, you never get one when they haven’t been out that long. You first wait for the bugs to be worked out. Never know when an ODN will blow up on a new ship.

It would have to be between the Soveriegn for its fire power and and intrepid for its manovability. I can not decide between them

I would love to command an Intrepid Class because Voyager rocks! However, my second choice would be a Prometheus Class. I love the Multi-vectored Assault Mode.

I know it's an older design but I've always liked the Ambassador Class Starship..Not the Enterprise C though..That one had a tough go of it with the Romulans.. :assimilated:

If I were asked to pick an alien ship to Captain it would be a Klingon Bird or Prey..

Sovereign Class, of course. I simply love that ship, though I don't think I'd be a good captain, but that's another topic. :lol:

(For an alien ship... I'd prefer a Reman Scimitar. ;) )

Mrs. Captain Picard

Stardate:213128.7

For me either a defiant class ship of a prometheus class ship.

Since you started mention alien ships as well, I think I should mention what kind of alien ship I when would command;

A BORG CUBE!!! :laugh::assimilated:

Since you started mention alien ships as well, I think I should mention what kind of alien ship I when would command;

A BORG CUBE!!! :laugh::assimilated:

That would be cool, if you could sever all links with the collective.

Any ship named Enterprise, Please. I wonder if I am really the only person here who CAN claim to have served aboard USS Enterprise....

Any ship named Enterprise, Please. I wonder if I am really the only person here who CAN claim to have served aboard USS Enterprise....

Wow ! I would have to guess that you must be the only one on the this board to have served aboard the current USS Enterprise. (I say current cause we all now that name will be on starships :lol: ) That is so neat Julie..OK everybody, has anybody else served on the USS Enterprise ??

never served on the enterprise, but I'd take the decades old exclesior-class with the tellarite chief engineer, and I'm pretty sure the old girl would have working transwarp drive..........

In m'dreams

constitution class! *hugs her model* once i have enough money ill buy it off of that ferengi trader!! *counts her money* ok hes 1, 4, 7,9,10, wow 10 whole strips of latinum.. almost there!! just 11 billion more strips to go!