Sign in to follow this  
WEAREBORG4102

Breen

I think we need a movie on the Breen. They were involved with the Dominion War so they're pretty important. I remember that they were a pivotal force in some cases. What do you think??? Should they do anything on the Breen???

I don't think we know enough about the Breen for them to have their own movie yet, perhaps if they are brought into Enterprise and we learn about them from the start.

The Breen were quite mysterious and should be in the next movie along with the Vorta, Founders and Jem'Hadar...

Also, the Dosi and Karemma...

Heck, they should just do a movie or mini-series on all of the Gamma Quadrant...yea.

The Breen were quite mysterious and should be in the next movie along with the Vorta, Founders and Jem'Hadar...

Also, the Dosi and Karemma...

Heck, they should just do a movie or mini-series on all of the Gamma Quadrant...yea.

259325[/snapback]

''As the Gamma Quadrant Turns...'' B)

Yeah, I definetely watch it B)

Perhaps we can even Weyoun again B)

I don't even think the Breen signed the ceasefire with the Federation and its allies... That could be a good book..

A movie with the Breen and the Dominion would be interesting. There are some interesting and powerful people.