Sign in to follow this  
WEAREBORG4102

Vulcans and Romulans

What do you think about the horrible article on Vulcans coming form Romulus on Startrek.com??? I think its crazy!!!!

Facinating as it may be, Its still just a theory on their behalf. I still think it goes like this-

Vulcan - Romulan - Reman.

:P

I agree that the article was insane and I think that Romulans were originally Vulcans. However, I think that the Remans are a completely different species that were taken over by Romulans.

I agree that the article was insane and I think that Romulans were originally Vulcans. However, I think that the Remans are a completely different species that were taken over by Romulans.

I'm with you.

I always took it for a fact. I think that all the confusion was caused by non-canon material that said something different.

You know, that is a really dirty trick picking a really hot Vulcan chick as your avitar and then saying you are male in your profile.  :o  :(  :clap:

Reminds me of FFXI with all these guys running around with naked Mithra's :(

And she's s'posed to be a Romulan without ridges :(

I always took it for a fact. I think that all the confusion was caused by non-canon material that said something different.

They would have never done the episode with the reunifcationists if it wasn't. Such an article is ridiculous.

I do not think a Vulcan would ever wear an outfit like the one in your avatar, so it was rather apparent that she was Romulan. The point you made about the reunification episode is a valid one. Are you refering to that insane article on startrek.com?

I do not think a Vulcan would ever wear an outfit like the one in your avatar, so it was rather apparent that she was Romulan. The point you made about the reunification episode is a valid one. Are you refering to that insane article on startrek.com?

Quite true on both accounts :waaaa:

Quite true on both accounts :waaaa:

Well it's still a dirty trick. :)

I wonder if any one thought that article could even possibly be true. Everyone I have talked to agrees that it is highly unlikely that it would have happened.

Lt_van_roy, there are other girls on this site, in case you have not noticed. You have no idea how hot any of us are.

I wonder if any one thought that article could even possibly be true. Everyone I have talked to agrees that it is highly unlikely that it would have happened.

Lt_van_roy, there are other girls on this site, in case you have not noticed. You have no idea how hot any of us are.

I've always believed that intelligence is extremely attractive, so by that standard, most of the females on this board are 'hot'. :blink: (though I do have a weakness for women with pointed ears) :clap:

Am I included in that "most"? :clap: And it was funny, T'Son and I were thinking about getting plastic surgery on ears to make them pointed. Like we even have the money. :blink: B)

Am I included in that "most"?  :drool:  And it was funny, T'Son and I were thinking about getting plastic surgery on ears to make them pointed. Like we even have the money.  :naughty:  :dude:

Yeah, but then you might be mistaken as an elf :lol:

Am I included in that "most"?  :drool:  And it was funny, T'Son and I were thinking about getting plastic surgery on ears to make them pointed. Like we even have the money.  :naughty:  :lol:

Valeris, dear girl, your the most 'most' of anyone in the 'most' category. :huh:

If you can't afford surgery, you can always put clothes pins on the tips of your ears and hope they grow that way. :dude: (you can tell people it's a fashion statement :o )

Thank you, Welfconfed, that was nice! Hmmm, clothes pins... that idea does have its merits. I wonder what people would say if I walked around like that... well, not school, because it has two days left, but maybe at camp... :naughty:

You know, Argelian, when I was watching the Lord of the Rings trilogy, I noticed that they did not do the elf ears nearly as well as Star Trek did the Vulcan and Romulan ears. Maybe if I dyed my hair black... but wait, some of the elves did have black hair. Does anyone know where they sell Romulan uniforms? :drool:

I've always believed that intelligence is extremely attractive, so by that standard, most of the females on this board are 'hot'. :spock: (though I do have a weakness for women with pointed ears) :klingon:

Intelligence is hot. If you don't have that, big boobs and a tight butt work just as well.