Sign in to follow this  
Alexander32

Borg Tech Not Too Far Away

Would you allow Medicine to inject Nanites into for the purpose of healing you?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Would you allow Medicine to inject Nanites into for the purpose of healing you?

• YES!
    • NEVER!
    • Perhaps, IF...

:bow: we may be seeing this picture and more in a near future.

Scientists are creating nano robes to do medical technological stuff which will do lots of things, some people may inject them and whala!:borg.

Opinions?

BTW go to my site and rate it [email=http://starbaseexodus.fateback.com]http://starbaseexodus.fateback.com[/email]

thats it thanks

I've read a lot on this subject but the nanoprobes they have now are nowhere even close to the borg's.

I see more promise in genetic engineering - after all the body's own mechanism is a lot smaller that any nanoprobes we have so far!

Eventually we then should be able to make custom-made proteins which could then assemble our own nanoprobes to do whatever we want!

We are no where near the Borg. We can't use them efficiently efnought to assimilate one human being! Come on what are we going to do? Use a guitar smaller than a bacterium???

Alexander32, I've added a poll (I also fixed your sig)

If the day arrives when nanites have been approved for medical use inside your body would you allow it if they could save your life or would fear of them keep you from having the procedure done?

I vote YES in the poll! They would be a great little weapon against heart disease they could clean my arteries! They could look for and destroy forming blood clots; the list of benefits goes on & on imo, how about in your opinion?

Edited by Alterego

The practical medical benefit of nanotechnology is staggering. Nanotechnology might be able to help doctors fight cancer, cardiovascualr disorders and numerous other diseases and disorders.

I vote yes.

:cool:

not to mention they could make every girl in the world into a hottie

(they could remove/move fat cells and other such stuff)

Saw a report the other day, that scientists are close to finishing a chip that can be attached to the back of the retina-allowing the blind to see, and also could include infer-red vision. :laugh:

Saw a report the other day, that scientists are close to finishing a chip that can be attached to the back of the retina-allowing the blind to see, and also could include infer-red vision. :naughty:

That's not really nanotechnology, but it's impressive nonetheless.

Correct-the eye thing isn't nano-tech but it shows "we are evolving to include the synthetic, thus bringing ourselves closer to prefection" :naughty:

Still that was an interesting technology headborg. Also what do people think of cloning here? And what about parallel universes.

Opinions? :naughty:

I voted yes, but only if the nanos are made n America, Japan, or Germany..don't want inferior Chinese or Russian or Mexican nanos n me.

[FONT=Optima][SIZE=1][COLOR=green]Still that was an interesting technology headborg. Also what do people think of cloning here? And what about parallel universes.Opinions? :assimilated:

CODE TAG USE:

The problem is you have the "open tags" BUT you didn't add the "CLOSE TAGS". This site does not automatically close the tags for you. Right next to the "COLOR" code tag is a clickable sentence that says: "Close All Tags" Click that before submitting posts for better results.

You may also check out THIS THREAD for further instructions.

look vash you are a typical big headed american who thinks he knows all.

Look we are joined here with a common interest: Star Trek.

We like it so just give it a rest and keep this site alive with friendship! :laugh:

look vash you are a typical big headed american who thinks he knows all.

Look we are joined here with a common interest: Star Trek.

We like it so just give it a rest and keep this site alive with friendship! :laugh:

:( :) :) :laugh::laugh::clap: :) :laugh::laugh:

I'm Pro-Nanotech

That technology can be used to revolutionize everything....

Click for Spoiler:

desert7.jpg

tzintro1-1.giftzintro1-2.giftzintro2.giftzintro3.gif

:o :elephant::garak::wow:

doctorwho42avenger@hotmail.com

Doctor Who official website

Doctor Who: The Best Links

USS Aurora NX-19 of the year 2154 AD

The Adventures of drwho42 continues....

320x240.jpg

announce.jpg

'And Now For Something Completely Different....'-Announcer