Sign in to follow this  
xenexian

I've been away far too long.

It's been a long time since I've been here. The past 6 months (has it really been that long?), have been extremely busy for me and I just never had the time to check in on my favorite website and my many Star Trek collegues. The studio was involved in a huge project for (dare I say it?), AOL. Oh, the horrors of it all. Now that the project is finished and our studio demos are in the process of being completed, I'm able to once again take a few minutes each day and see what all my fellow trekkers are writing about. I see already I have alot to catch up on. Although, I will have to say that even though I'm returning on my B-day, I'm somewhat dismayed by the fact that my age is posted for all to see. Just kidding really about that. But I will say I still suffer from Jack Benny syndrome and won't admit to any age over 39. I hope I haven't missed too much and hope to catch up on and participate again in everyone's favorite subject, at least around here, Star Trek. I'm glad to be back and expect me to be around a bit more often again.

well its good to see ya back, its been a while, hope the project that kept you away went well.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, and have a good one, we'll be seein ya around.

It has been a while, hasn't it? I had noticed you hadn't been around for a while and then all of the sudden here you are again lol.

You haven't missed too much, only about 75,000 posts and about 650 new members lol.

Happy Birthday also!