Sign in to follow this  
Star Trek Fan

Hey people!

hullo harry, welcom to the boards. iv been here a little while.. ever scince they took down the startrek.com chat (hehe i still can get in though!! all the special ppl talk there !) so im one of the startrek refugees.. you mihgt meet a coupl others here too.. but dont be scared of them.. we arn't that crazy.. just slighly different... i got your cheese!! *runs away*

Guest Mike_Hines01

Welcome to the boards harry. I am also a StarTrek.com refugee and started coming here just before the old chat room was closed. I wish I'd found this place sooner as it's much better than the other place.

Welcome Harrykim....I only started Jan.23/04.....but I been a ST fan for years...I like all the series, but TNG and ENT and my favs.

I'm glad you have joined us!

:waaaa:

Welcome, Harry. :laugh:

I've only been here since Dec 03, but it feels like it's been a yr already - a very good yr. :waaaa:

I joined STARTREKFANS.NET on June 22nd 2003 :wub:

(and I'm not planning to leave unless I'm forced to do so :clap: )

Mrs. Captain Picard

Been here since Jul 17 2003, 12:01 AM and it's all ddillards fault. :dude:

LOL, I have managed to assimilate a few people to the site haven't I. And I tried to tell you that resistance is futile. :huh:

Joined Mar 17, 2003. Approaching my one year anniversary next month...another excuse to throw a party, but who needs an excuse anyway? I came here after reading a post left by our fearless leader (VBG) on the st.com message boards. I was tired of all the childish behavior at the st.com boards and decided to take a look. I'm really glad I did! This is the only message board I visit and post on regularly...the people here are great! I can't WAIT for the startrekfans.net convention!