Sign in to follow this  
TransporterMalfunction

Battlestar stars signed

Battlestar stars signed

Saturday, 07th February, 2004

Battlestargalacticaonesheet.jpg

The Sci Fi Channel has picked up the options on the cast of the Battlestar Galactica mini-series.

Sci Fi had until 31st January to get the cast to commit to a series should it be given the green light.

The channel is keen to stress that this does not mean an official decision has been made about whether a full-blown series will be commissioned.

Various sites have erroneously reported that a series has been given a green light. The decision to take up the options on the cast could be seen as a good sign, however.

Sci Fi's new production of Battlestar Galactica, featuring Edward James Olmos and Mary McDonnell as Apollo and Starbuck, will be screened in the UK on Sky Movies 2 on 16th and 17th February at 9pm.

Click on the link access the Battlestar Galactica site:

That remake was ok sci-fi, but it should NOT be calling itself Battlestar Galactica. Trash it and go with Hatch's idea....continue from where the original series ended, don't mention Galactica 1980 (except the cloaked Vipers were cool) and it will be a lot better.

Well I've not seen it all yet but what I have seen it realy good. I love the was they added all the tips of the hat to the origonal.

I enjoyed the show and I would watch it if they made it into a series but I would have to agree that it was so much not like the orignal they should call it Battlestar the next generatiion. :huh: