Sign in to follow this  
Captain Jean-Luc Picard

Enterprise-E Captain's Yacht

A beautiful spacecraft. I did like a few things on one of the design conjectures a little bit better, but it's not all that different. It's sleek, looks fast, and packs at least a decent size punch. I also like how it actually looks like its design drew from seacraft such as yachts, rather than just a mini-saucer like the E-D had.

The Cousteau was a nice addition to the Enterprise E. I wish that we had been able to see the Captain's Yacht on the Galaxy class Enterprise D in action once.

:cool:

I think the Enterprise D yacht wouldnt have been very 'actionable'. It looks a bit (I'm trying to say a bad word but can't). I think it was only used for diplomatic missions. Not like it's bad asss E counterpart.

What did you all think of the Ent-E Captain's Yacht which had 2 scenes in INSURRECTION?..

Nice looking ship CJLP..Is Insurrection the only time the Capatin's Yacht was seen? Looks like I'll have to ew-watch that movie at some point

What did you all think of the Ent-E Captain's Yacht which had 2 scenes in INSURRECTION?..

Nice looking ship CJLP..Is Insurrection the only time the Capatin's Yacht was seen? Looks like I'll have to ew-watch that movie at some point

We never got to see the Ent-D Captain's Yacht and the only time we see the Ent-E Captain's Yacht is in INSURRECTION, so yes. :o

The Cousteau was a nice addition to the Enterprise E.  I wish that we had been able to see the Captain's Yacht on the Galaxy class Enterprise D in action once.

I think the D's captain's yacht was an ugly little thing. It was slow, and not that interesting to look at. However, the E had a very attractive yacht, but the warp pylons seem a bit long.

The Cousteau was a nice addition to the Enterprise E.  I wish that we had been able to see the Captain's Yacht on the Galaxy class Enterprise D in action once.

I think the D's captain's yacht was an ugly little thing. It was slow, and not that interesting to look at. However, the E had a very attractive yacht, but the warp pylons seem a bit long.

We never saw the Enterprise-D's Captain's Yacht. :rolleyes:

That, and it's in the TNG tech manual. I agree w/ Tench - an ugly little ship. It's just a small boring saucer with a few portals. :rolleyes:

Well, the only time anyone has "seen" the details of the Enterprise D's Captain's Yacht was in the TNG Technical Manual. IT would have been interesting to see it in action and gage its usefulness.

Just because it looks ugly dosent mean that it is not functional. Look at the Apollo Lander Module.

:cool:

Wouldn't that be hilarious, A galaxy class captain's yacht, the first Federation ship to get trans-warp in the alpha Quadrant. :assimilated: