Sign in to follow this  
prometheus

Funniest episode

'The Trouble with Tribbles' was always dubbed the humerous one, while 'City on the Edge of Forever' was always the tragedy. I liked Tribbles, but Mudd always brought humour as well - the rogue! Which one did you find most funny?

i just watched trouble with tribbles yesterday, and i gotta go with it....i just love the scene where scotty has to explain to kirk that he started the fight, and why....plus chekov gets some nice scenes too!

I, Mudd or TWT? that is a very hard choice...but in I, Mudd we get to hear Spock in that very serious voice tell one android that he loves her and the other that he hates her and to compare logic to a birl in a field and a bad smelling flower...and all the rest of the silly things they do....I think I'm goin' for Mudd!

Of course I'm going to go with Trouble with Tribbles. The scene where Kirk opens the storage compartment and is inundated with tribbles makes me laugh everytime.

I find that episode most humorous, but I must point out there are other humorous episodes. What about Shore Leave and Piece of the Action? They also have their funny moments.

One of the funniest episodes to me still is the one with the hippies. What was it called? On the way to Eden or something like that? It's funny to me because I lived those times and seeing the network acceptable version of "Hippies in Space", even after all these years, is still laughable. I was quite young at the time it first aired but I still remember my elders all worrying whether or not we would grow to become one. Any here it was showing that hippies would still exist in the 23rd century. Oh, the horrors of it all.

A piece of the action with Spock saying "right" and "Check" (i thing) that was funny! Good point, Indy!

Gee, thanks, Lessa!!!! :o :o

I'm going to go with the Trouble with Tribbles,I love the look on Kirk's face when he hears from Scotty that they let the Klingon insults about the Captain slide,it wasn't until they called the Enterprise a "Garbage Scowl" that the first punch was thrown.

I can't choose! APofA is precious - especially that little kid questioning them while sitting on the bumper. And Kirk's stick shifting...lol! AWtE is great. But TWT is probably my fave. I've always wanted to be that grip who got to stand above the set and chuck things at Bill Shatner. In a more favorable universe, maybe Jimmy Doohan could get that job! :tear:

J/K, everyone!

Yes, I got to agree with LN. A Piece of The Action is by far the funniest episode. That episode did have some great scenes. Kirk tried too hard to fit in. My next favorite is The Trouble With Tribbles. That has my favorite scene. The one where Scotty throws the first punch. :laugh:

I have to agree with Indy, Lessa Soong, Lady Narana and Data; "A Piece of the Action" gets my vote. Watch Shatner's facial expressions while Bela is interogatting him. The best is when Kirk tells him his behavior is arrested and Bela replies about never being arrested!!!

More facial expressions by Shatner...