Sign in to follow this  
ddillard

New Direction for Forum

Due to the slow activity in this forum, I am opening the forum up for RPG's that have been started by any member as well as non Star Trek related RPG's as long as the member sends me a PM prior to starting the thread. Please keep in mind that the rules concerning sexual content and inappropriate topics will still be enforced, also note that the RPG's will still be modded by me and that the person creating the RPG will not be able to decide if posts are appropriate as that is a decision that will be left to the mod team.

Define RPG, Please. For me and anyone else who doesn't know what they are.

:dude:

ddillard. In the RPG's I've started we have always played one character. But in the latest one I started. There are so many possible characters for a person to play. Since it's a Voyager based RPG, most of us are familiar with many of the possible characters. In our case, we all are just playing one, at this time but we all see the possibility of maybe becoming antoher one as well, BECAUSE, as the story unfolds we can see how another character would interact with another. Up til now we have just 'spoken for' another character while still retaining the #1 character we began as. I know in the rules it says you can only BE one character. But in the storywriting type of RPG we are doing and have been doing now for months, do you still think this rule is applicable? I mean we aren't the exact type of RPG that has been in here before. The type of RPG that rule was made for??? :laugh: I think with the quality of writing we are doing it would be to our advantage to be able to play more than one character. What do you think?