Sign in to follow this  
Rivendells_king

Vulcan space fleet.

Do you mean in the TNG-Voyager era? What i dont get is how the Klingons are all over the show during DS9 but no Andorian/Vulcan etc ships ever bother to show up and fight.

Thanks to Vulcan idealof how toprogress, I'm not surprise they are lacked behind in the R&D.

The way they R&D is by running simulations hundreds of times rather then testing it in real life. That really slowed them down.

& since they are part of the Federation now. "Their fleet" is the Federation's fleet.

All those who joins the Federation shares their tech into creating those vessels we all know & love. :P

Its a "multi racial" vessels.

Are Andorians part of the Feds?

Vulcans do have their own combat vessels, well atleast during earth's 22nd century, I'm not sure about later.

Starfleet creates their own ships. There's a rule i think, that we got to progress ourself. The Vulcans won't give us their ships. & we can incorporate other species's tech into ours if they allow it.

They as in the aliens in question. :blink:

Where's the vulcan navy? Here it is:

Click for Spoiler:

cruiser_tkarath.jpg

Click for Spoiler:

cruiser_tlar.jpg

Click for Spoiler:

cruiser_tpau.jpg

Click for Spoiler:

warpship_tplanahath.jpg

Click for Spoiler:

heavyshuttle_atai.jpg

Click for Spoiler:

warpsled_tai.jpg Edited by Lt. Evans

Vulcans use combat ships solely for defence and they do not have many ships. They rely on starfleet mostly to keep them safe from large-scale problems.

They rely on starfleet mostly to keep them safe from large-scale problems.

That doesn't sound very logical :roflmao:

Besides, the Federation ships are all those who join the Federation's ships :roflmao:

they share techs. to develope what we see now. Its a multicultural ship.

:roflmao:

some species have seperate starship fleets, of course, they are all subject to Federation irders if the federation needs to give them some.

Let us not forget that in the DS9 episode Take Me Out to the Holosuite, we meet a whole Vulcan crew on a Starfleet vessel.

Going off on a tangent for a bit, remember how Worf and Nog were treated. They were the first Klingon and Ferengi Starfleet officers. Back to the subject at hand, Spock and Tuvok (not sure about ENT's Vulcans) were never treated this way, so far as I can remember. They were Starfleet officers and always equal with the Humans. The Vulcans are a member of the Federation, and the Klingons have a treaty... I think that's how it goes.