• Jadzia Dax
    • Ezri Dax
    • Kathryn Janeway
    • B'Elanna Torres
    • Seven of Nine
    • Kes
    • T'Pol
    • Hoshi Sato

Here's a poll to see which series regular is the most beautiful. Not sexy, not attractive, but physically appealing to one's eyes. This is ment as topic to appreciate the the women of Trek. Later, I might do a "best portayed woman" poll. Hmm...

Anywho, let the voting begin!

I added Saviik becuase she was in 3 TOS movies in a row and the intended replacement of Spock, when since he was killed off in ST-2:TWOK. Almost forgot, Pulaski was creddited as a guest star, but officially a series regular durring TNG season 2.

I believe "physically appealing" and "sexy" are the same thing.

http://63.240.197.92/cgi-bin/mwdictaj?sexy

Main Entry: sexy

Pronunciation: 'sek-sE

Function: adjective

Inflected Form(s): sex·i·er; -est

Date: 1925

1 : sexually suggestive or stimulating : EROTIC

2 : generally attractive or interesting : APPEALING <a sexy stock>

- sex·i·ly /-s&-lE/ adverb

- sex·i·ness /-sE-n&s/ noun

Search here for another word in

That said, I think Ezri was very sexy (physically appealing).

I believe "physically appealing" and "sexy" are the same thing.

Agreed. Means the same thing to me anyway.

Well, sexy suggest attractiveness, I'm just going by beauty.

For me, it's probably Beverly Crusher.  I love seeing her on screen. :clap: I'm gonna wait till tomorrow morning before voting, just to be sure. :(

Beauty doesn't suggest attractiveness?? Can something be unattractive and be beautiful?

http://63.240.197.92/cgi-bin/mwdictaj?beautiful

Main Entry: beau·ti·ful

Pronunciation: 'byü-ti-f&l

Date: 15th century

1 : having qualities of beauty : exciting aesthetic pleasure

2 : generally pleasing : EXCELLENT

- beau·ti·ful·ly /-f(&-)lE/ adverb

- beau·ti·ful·ness /-f&l-n&s/ noun

Well, sexy suggest attractiveness, I'm just going by beauty.

For me, it's probably Beverly Crusher.  I love seeing her on screen. :( I'm gonna wait till tomorrow morning before voting, just to be sure. :)

Beauty doesn't suggest attractiveness?? Can something be unattractive and be beautiful?

http://63.240.197.92/cgi-bin/mwdictaj?beautiful

Main Entry: beau·ti·ful

Pronunciation: 'byü-ti-f&l

Date: 15th century

1 : having qualities of beauty : exciting aesthetic pleasure

2 : generally pleasing : EXCELLENT

- beau·ti·ful·ly /-f(&-)lE/ adverb

- beau·ti·ful·ness /-f&l-n&s/ noun

Yes, I believe one can consider another to be beautiful and not attractive. That or I'm just wierd. :clap:

Yes, I believe one can consider another to be beautiful and not attractive.  That or I'm just wierd. :clap:

That just doesn't make sense, to say something is beautiful is to say it is attractive.

In the context of saying a woman is beautiful, it's the same as saying she is sexy (to mature minded people anyway).

I understand why you are making a distinction but I just think there is no distinction.

I think Doctor Pulanski is HOT!!!

AHHH! NO! I'M JUST KIDDING! LOL!

IN REALITY, I think that Jadzia Dax and the Kristi Alley "when she was still young and attractive" Saavik are the two most beautiful characters on Star Trek. Not Pulaski. Lol.

Yes, I believe one can consider another to be beautiful and not attractive.  That or I'm just wierd. :clap:

That just doesn't make sense, to say something is beautiful is to say it is attractive.

In the context of saying a woman is beautiful, it's the same as saying she is sexy (to mature minded people anyway).

I understand why you are making a distinction but I just think there is no distinction.

I agree with VBG, CJLP. You're just weird. Lol. :(

Words mean different things to different people - beautiful to me will always mean more than just physically attractive. And there are situations where you can be beautiful without being sexy. Have you ever known a child that didn't think Mommy was beautiful. To me beauty implies beauty of character as well as beauty of form. (no need to start quoting dictionaries - that's what the word means to me and it ain't gonna change) Hence I have seen women I would call beautiful that don't meet the world's ideal of physical form. And as I have no interest in women sexually I don't tend to call women sexy.

If your question is which female has a body put together in the most aesthetically pleasing manner - this includes proportion, face and body shape and size of eyes (these are all factors considered to be of relevance in "beauty" research) - I would answer Jeri Ryan - she has some great proportions.

However, I voted Deanna Troi because she is a beautiful person.

I would have voted for Janice Rand if she were on this poll. But she wasn't a series regular. Out of that list I consider 7 of 9 to be the most beautiful. Not to say that she is the best or my favorite character, but that's another poll. I find 7 to be the most beautiful, attractive character. :borgqueen:

i voted for kira.. i dont know why but i like her. i might have picked ezri. but i got kinda jealous of her when*glares* i think you all know wat happend that one fate full episode..

What about the male characters? :(

Well, as being a woman myself, I'd consider Tasha Yar as "beautiful" or whatever you call it. :clap:

So my vote goes to her. :)

Mrs. Captain Picard

I Voted for Deanna Troi but it was diff to choose as I like 7 of 9,T'Pol and

B'Ellanna.

Ezri I love that short hair and hmmmm have you seen her on the dead zone. Lets just say sexy (yes I said sexy now shush they are free countries)

I'll have to admit, "sexy" and "beautiful" mean 2 different things to me. In my mind, "sexy" refers only to physical appearance, but "beautiful" refers to that and much more - i.e. looks + personality + character, etc... Sexy also seems to imply more of a gawking reaction more than an admiration and appreciation. All IMO. :o

My vote goes to 7of9, i.e. Jeri Ryan. I just like every aspect of the character; not only her looks.

This is a tough question, there are beautiful characters and beautiful actresses portrying them.

As characters, I'd go with (and all of these are very close)

1. Seven of Nine

2. Jadzia Dax

3. Saviik (from the TOS movie TWOK)

4. Beverly Crusher

5. Kira Nerys

6. Deanna Troi

7. Ezri Dax

8. T'Pol

9. Hoshi Sato

10 Uhura

And I think all of these characters are beautiful women

As real people, the most beautiful imo are Nana Visitor, Gates McFadden, Nichele Nichols, and Terry Ferrell. They are all wonderful convention guests too.

Some of the original TOS Guests were very beautiful too. That would be a fun poll!