Sign in to follow this  
Essoq

Rock 'em sock 'em trek doctors

If all the trek doctors were in a knock down drag em out to the death match, who would come out on top?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. If all the trek doctors were in a knock down drag em out to the death match, who would come out on top?

• Dr. McCoy
    • Dr. Crusher
    • Dr. Pulaski
    • Dr. Bashir
    • The Doctor
    • Dr. Flox

I vote Dr. Pulaski because she's the scariest of all the doctors. Sure she's not genetically engineered and she's not an invincable hologram, but she's still be good at asswhoopin! :clap:

Edited by Essoq

I voted for THE DOCTOR(voy)because he is a hologram

so you cant beat the hell out of him,chair shots,tables,ladders

will do nothing to him. :clap:

... Unless you hit his mobile emitter. :)

Doctor Bashir would conquer all! Have you seen him fight those dastardly Klingons hand-to-hand?

Klingon: :) 'Wuuuurrrghhhh! Die!'

Bashir puches Klingon

Klingon: B) 'Waaaaaaa! I want my mommy!'

:( :clap:

I would've voted for the Doctor but like Sasooni said, his mobile emitter is his major weakness.

Instead, I voted for Bashir. Genetically-engineered intelligence, strength and speed, I mean, c'mon. Who else has that?

Of course, Phlox does have the huge tongue. That might give him an advantage... :clap:

Just confine the fight to a holodeck or Sickbay, and the mobile emitter is no problem! :clap:

For scariness alone, Pulaski. For stamina (considering the emitter problem), The Doctor. For intelligent fighting, Bashir.

Ok, my choice is Bashir. But could Bones put me back together, with Julian assisting??

I went with Bashir...He seemed like he would be the toughest one in a fight..As long as the fight wasn't in sickbay the Doctor wouldn't last.!

Like someone said - in a place with holoemitters, the Doc. Anywhere else, Bashir. Honorable mention goes to Pulaski, though :o .

Crusher...she was the mother of a teenager....she can do anything :o

Ditto..

Click for Spoiler:

Does any one remember 'suspicions'??(sp) In the shuttle with Jobril she did this cool spin back kick thing... :o

If anyone attacked Phlox, he's just expand his face (in so doing scare the crap out of whoever was charging him) and get them while they're surprised.

The Doctor, he could activate his ECH program (while he's not daydreaming, otherwise he'd be too busy seducing the ladies and blowing up borg spheres with the photonic cannon :lol: ) and, any captain should have hand to hand fighting skills, and the mobile emitter is only about 6 centimeters, so it would be hard to hit