Sign in to follow this  
Riaan

I'm back

Hello everyone!

I'm back and I survived the surgery on both my knees that I had last Tuesday. It wasn't as bad as everyone was telling me it would be. I was told that it would take a week for me to start walking decently again, and I've been walking unassisted since Thursday morning. I was also told that I couldn't drive a car for 10 to 14 days and that I shouldn't go back to work for at least that long. Well guess what? I drove myself to work today! I am so glad to get out of the house again--you have no idea!

I am also very, very glad to be able to get back on the boards. I haven't been able to use the computer at home because of the way my computer desk is set up. But I'm back now. I can't begin to tell you how much I've missed you all! I want to thank everyone for their well wishes. I really appreciated it. Y'all are so great!

Thanks Spacetigger, Derro, shadowfigment, cptwright, and The UnicornHunter. I really appreciate it. I missed everyone here at STF and it feels so good to be back!

:lol: WELCOME BACK RIAAN ;)

HOPE YOUR MOVEING AROUND AT FULL SPEED SOON :grin:

GLAD TO HEAR THE OP WENT WELL B)

Thanks joeybear, Ace, barry, hangon, and Alterego. I really appreciate your welcome back's and well wishes. It's great to have such nice friends here at STF!

Hopefully I'll be back at warp speed real soon. Right now I can only manage impulse.

Edited by Riaan

Thanks Stardreamer, Stelfan and bysty. Your good wishes mean so much to me. Thanks for being such good friends. Hopefully I'll be back to my normal cruising speed of warp 5 very soon.