~Crims~

Favorite Cardassian

Who is Your Favorite Cardassian from DS9  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Who is Your Favorite Cardassian from DS9

• Gul Dukat
    • Garak
    • Damar

I voted for Garakbecause he kept you guessing whether he was friend or foe and his wisecracks were excellent. Dukat was also good until he was possessed

Dukat, it had to be. He was one of the most interesting characters (let alone villains) in this or any other series. As much as I like Garak, Dukat's still my favourite.

I went with Garak, Dukat is awesome but just too evil sometimes, Garak gets the vote for helping out the crew on DS9.

Seeing as Garak is my favorite character form the entire series I chose him. He's just so... wow. You never can believe a thing he tells you. So he could tell you the truth all day long and you wouldn't believe him. His relationship with Bashir was hilarious. He presented a very kind, smiling face to the world, but underneath that had a calculating, ruthless demeanor, and then underneat that, he had a good heart and cared for people and wanted to do the right thing. So many layers! My sister and I were talking once about Garak, and I asked her, "What would you say to Garak if you ever met him?" And without hesitation, she answered, "Tell me a story!" Oh yeah. That boy could tell a story. Love him.

Now Dukat... oh, Dukat. I personally believe he's the hottest man ever. And he has such a great voice. He gives such eloquent speeches, and I think he's in love with the sound of his own voice. But I can't blame him because I'm in love with it, too. And he is such a great character—a great villain. He was always the bad guy, no doubt about it, but he was the pitiable bad guy. And he had some good moments. I don't think he was pure evil like some on here have said. I think that honor goes to Kai Winn.

And Damar. I really like Damar, too. His character had such a great and interesting journey. You can't say that about many characters, especially non-regulars!

Gosh. I really just love the Cardassians! They're such an interesting people.