Sign in to follow this  
Theunicornhunter

New Priceline commercial

You beat me to it! I didn't click the link, but I assume that's the one with Nimoy? I was really surprised when I first saw it last night. :P

Funny stuff. I just saw it tonight for the first time...I was floored when Nimoy walked thru the door at the end...Who else could replce Kirk..?? :P :

i love that commercial. i can't stop laughing everytime i see it. it's great. hopefully they do another one like it.

tm :P

Have you seen this?

priceline

I'm glad you posted this, I just found out about this commercial on Tuesday I think and looked for it online for a few minutes so I could post it here. I didn't find it and after about 5 minutes was off on another project and forgot. Now that I have the video's downloaded I'll post them on our server so they'll be here when someone wants to see them.

I just saw this about fifteen minutes ago, with no warning. I didn't realize they had a new commercial! I literally scared my pets, I was laughing so hard.

*wiping tears away*

I saw the commercial for the first time today..I could not stop screaming its Nimoy! Its Nimoy!

Even my dad loved it

I saw this commercial for the first time about 3 or 4 days ago and laughed out loud when Leonard Nimoy came through the door at the end! It was great!!! I'm hoping this means that Mr. Nimoy has changed his mind about retiring from acting...Star Trek XI-Reunification????

I saw it for the first time the other day. It brought my father in from the other room when I yelled out "It's Spock!" at the end of the commercial. I couldn't stop laughing!