Sign in to follow this  
Ace

Who would you most like to see...

(Someone please let me know if this has been done before)

Which actor or actress would you most like to see guest starring on Trek? (ENT/a future series)

They can be a big-name or an unknown, but if you could choose an actor/actress to play a part on Trek tv, who would it be, why would you choose them, and what type of part would you like to see them play?

:unsure:

I always wanted to see another British actor Thespian like kenneth Branagh or Derek Jacobi out Thespian Patrick Stewart

i have two people in mind.

val kilmer because he's cute. and angelina jolie because she kicks some serious butt. i could see val kilmer as a possible captain or first officer and angelina would make a good vulcan,klingon or a villain.

tm :unsure:

THis might be lame, but I'd love to see Arnold Swartz-something make a cameo on ENT. I know, he's the Govenator of Calliflornia, but I think he can afford to take half a day off to film a cameo. Besides, he's my favorite actor! :unsure:

Realistically, maybe SG-1 finds an Iconian Gateway and find themselves on the Enterprise? :idea:

Lets See Here. The Rock Has Already Appeared On Voyager...

I'd Like To See Vince McMahon Playing An Over The Top, Over Dressed, Cliche Bad Guy.

In Other Words...Himself. :unsure:

I'd like to see Patrick Stewart... uh, one moment, he already was in Star Trek, wasn't he? :unsure: :idea:

Ok then.

Sir Ian McKellen for me. I'd love to see him in an ENT Starfleet uniform *drools* maybe as an admiral or something *yay* :dude:

Mrs. Captain Picard

I'm gong to be more practical - I'd like a well liked actor make a much publicized appearance - to expose more people to the series. The idiots at UPN would probably pick Pamela Anderson but I was thinking more of someone known for TV drama that would appeal to people that like good drama. I read about Alan Alda's appearance on ER and how ratings went way up. I'm thinking James Garner is very popular with older viewers - maybe one of the "friends" for younger adults.

My own just for fun would be Steve Irwin playing a interstellar wildlife advocate.

How about Anthony Hopkins ( could play the ultimate crazy starfleet capt.) :assimilated:

Maybe clint Eastwood ( the klingon with no name :assimilated::waaaa: )

I know!! James Earl Jones (Jean-luc,I am you father :assimilated: )

I would like to see Morgan Freeman on a Trek show sometime too.

But who else, I do like Richard Dean Anderson. I can see him as a Captain (NX-02?)

Mark Harmon is good too.

I've always liked Michael Biehn. I don't know who he would play, but he's always had a good look to him.

I'd love to see alot of the cast of ER, doing different parts for Trek.

I'd like to see Kiefer Sutherland as Captain Gardner of the NX-02. I would also like to see Dennis Haysbert as a Klingon and possibly Hugo Weaving as a Vulcan (or would that be slightly redundant?). I also would not mind seeing Alan Alda as maybe the head of Starfleet Medical.

Or, maybe Red Green as a trader who helps fix the NX-01 with duct tape! :P (I expect only Canadian members to know who that is, but you never know).

Guest Ktrek

I would like to see Tommy Lee Jones playing a crazed evil Vulcan who has become a Hitler type figure leading the vulcans to the brink of disaster and the Enterprise and all of earth have to muster their forces to stop him.

Ktrek

Or, maybe Red Green as a trader who helps fix the NX-01 with duct tape!  :P (I expect only Canadian members to know who that is, but you never know).

I know who that is - he also did a guest shot on one of Due South's (my absolute all-time favorite tv show that has ever been - next to TOS) funniest episodes. Boy I wish that show was on DVD.

I liked the idea about Alan Alda, which reminds me what a great guest James Garner would be - my mom would probably even watch it. Can you see him as a sly alien star ship captain?

Ktrek I have a previous post with a picture of TLJ, he needs to play Trip's dad - you need to see the picture.

I read about Alan Alda's appearance on ER and how ratings went way up.

Just to make sure. Alan Alda played the med-student who had a disease, and his hands would shake. If he that same one, oh yeah I'd love beyond all else to see him on Star Trek.

Just to make sure. Alan Alda played the med-student who had a disease, and his hands would shake. If he that same one, oh yeah I'd love beyond all else to see him on Star Trek.

I thought Don Cheadle played the Med student with the shaking hands. :P I'm not sure, so will someone correct me?

I thought Don Cheadle played the Med student with the shaking hands. B) I'm not sure, so will someone correct me?

Dangit, is he the one hwo's doing the promotions for the NFL and the Playoffs?

Edited by Commander Ericks

OMG!?!?!? :lol: How can someone not know who Alan Alda is?!? :wow:

Aren't there enough M*A*S*H reruns in this world for people to see him 24/7 if they want?

Wow... I must be old or something.

No offense, that just caught me offguard.

How about Jamie Farr as a roving KLING-on space gypsy trying to get out of the Klingon armed forces?

From the middle-eastern Lebanese hemisphere of Q'Onos.

:lol:

Sorry, couldn't resist the bad joke. You know how futile it is at times. :lol:

Sorry, I'm from the US, and I know who Red Green is. Would he bring Harold with him?? That show is absolutely hilarious - pretty much because I know people like that in real life!

Anyway - Alan Alda would be cool. How about Don Johnson? He could be the nattily dressed leader-to-be of Section 31, who never breaks a sweat and always gets the bad guy...