Sign in to follow this  
Sam The Smuggler

Anyone Else Ever Read About...

I never heard of it.

I think it could have worked, I was never convinced Khan was completely dead.

I based a short fanfic on an idea that [it was] Khans spirt which caused the bridge to fall on Kirk. Remember all that tugging on the anchor bolts? It looked like more than just gravity was present.

Hmm...I Think You May Have Mentioned That Before AE...Anyways..

If Memory Serves, The Genesis Effect Regenerated Him (And He Some How Got Off The Planet :unsure: ), And When Picard Finaly Meets Him, His Age Would Be Consistant With Montalban's I'd Imagine....Or Close To It. I Can't Recall Specific Plot Details, But The Ending Would Have Had You Hearing Data, I Believe, Saying "Computer, End Program." So It Turns Out That It Was Just A Training Program.

When Ricardo Montalban Was Approached To Do The Episode, He Said He Never Wanted To Play Khan Again. So...That'd Be All She Wrote.

I have nver heard of one for TNG but i did here about one for Startrek: The continuing Voyage an illfated second attempt of TOS( They later turned to movies) That became ST2: the wrath of Khan..

Id there would have been a TNG episode it would have been out of Canon because Kahn died at the end of St2 as did all of his followers

Id there would have been a TNG episode it would have been out of Canon because Kahn died at the end of St2 as did all of his followers

Did You Not Read My Post Above Your's? :unsure:

Hmm...I Think You May Have Mentioned That Before AE...Anyways..

If Memory Serves, The Genesis Effect Regenerated Him (And He Some How Got Off The Planet  :unsure: ), And When Picard Finaly Meets Him, His Age Would Be Consistant With Montalban's I'd Imagine....Or Close To It.  I Can't Recall Specific Plot Details, But The Ending Would Have Had You Hearing Data, I Believe, Saying "Computer, End Program."  So It Turns Out That It Was Just A Training Program.

When Ricardo Montalban Was Approached To Do The Episode, He Said He Never Wanted To Play Khan Again. So...That'd Be All She Wrote.

If the genesis effect regenerated Kahn, wouldn't he be stuck inside the core of the planet? :idea:

Wait didnt the planet also blow up(or am i thinking of somthing else..haven't seen ST 3 in awhile)

I never heard of it.

I think it could have worked, I was never convinced Khan was completely dead.

I based a short fanfic on an idea that [it was] Khans spirt which caused the bridge to fall on Kirk. Remember all that tugging on the anchor bolts? It looked like more than just gravity was present.

Stardate:21436.9

Khan's spirit killed Kirk huh? Hmm i like that idea.Khan gets the last laugh.I think it would make for a more fitting death for Kirk if it were true(then again who's to say it isnt :unsure: )Instead of being killed battling some El Aurian who Kirk has never met he is killed by the greatest Arch enemy he ever had!

Thanks Goose. :unsure: I like to think it was either Khan or "Fate" pulling on those anchor bolts. Fate's all: "You won't get away from me this time!" :idea:

Khan's spirit killed Kirk huh? Hmm i like that idea.Khan gets the last laugh.I think it would make for a more fitting death for Kirk if it were true(then again who's to say it isnt :idea: )Instead of being killed battling some El Aurian who Kirk has never met he is killed by the greatest Arch enemy he ever had!

Yeah, that would be great! Khan is the only who "deserves" to kill Kirk, think of all the time he has devoted to thinking about how much he hates him :unsure:

Khan in a holosuite program ..sounds interesting..But Trekkies know Cannon so they would know it was a trick

I think bringing kahn back would have been a bad idea. He would have been out of place, and it would obviously have been a trick since everyone knows he died in ST:II