Sign in to follow this  
Tina

More Porthos Please!

I love Enterprises prized pup Porthos:D He is just so cute and warm relief from the dark content of the recent Enterprise episodes.I Just want to see more of him.He adds a little laugh to each episode.

What so you guys think..More or less puppy

Of course the puppy has more charisma then Vulcan momma T'pol :) but she is always getting the breast..err best lines(some one add to her charcater please!)

:)

Wonder if they are planning for T'Pol to begin liking Porthos. By this i mean T'Pol feels the need to have a pet sort of thing. who looks after Porthos when Archer is away though :)

Wonder if they are planning for T'Pol to begin liking Porthos. By this i mean T'Pol feels the need to have a pet sort of thing. who looks after Porthos when Archer is away though  :)

Would be great if Archer asks T'Pol to look after Porthos while he is away on a mission... I can imagine a lot of comical scenes :)

Yeah, T'Pol seeing after Porthos would be funny!!!! I'd love that too.

Porthos is such a cutie :unsure: I DO LOVE HIM!!!!

But I also have a realistic side in me. Isn't it a kind of unprofessional to have a pet dog on board the first warp 5 starship?

And if the captain is allowed to have his pet with him, what comes next? Trip with a cat, Malcolm with fish, Hoshi with a speaking parrot? Okay, this is kind of provoking. But I'm curious on your comments.

I love Porthos and the fact he likes cheese. :unsure: I would like to see him in more episodes. I'm sure Archer has lots of offers of Porthos sitters when he is away i know i would :idea:

Not only would Ilike to see more of Porthos, I'd like to see more episodes featuring him. Perhaps an away mission adventure -

In Search of Cheese :unsure: (just kidding!)

Since he's sort of a member of the crew, it'd be nice to see more of him.

I'm glad to see more puppy crazy people like me :unsure:

But what t'pol needs is to get spayed.maybe it will improve her disposition

:dude: Any Porthos saving the crew scene? Maybe a doglike race. lol

that would never happen, but nice to think of it. lol :)

Porthos bite intruders butt. :rofl:

Hey, I'm still waiting for the episode where Porthos has to take command! :dude:

What would be funny is if Archer and T'Pol replay the conversation Data and Worf had:

Archer: Tell him he is a good dog. And a pretty dog. (etc.)

T'Pol: I will feed him.

Did anyone see Porthos in Sickbay last night?  Also, Phlox letting his bat out, saying how it's dangerous if flusterred... then swatting at it... :grin: Good stuff! :wow:

Yes, good to see Porthos is still on the show.. I was beginning to wonder if we would ever see him again..Funny bit with Phlox's bat.. :P