• Bataziod
    • Human
    • Romulan
    • Borg
    • el-aurian
    • vulcan
    • andriod
    • other

I vote Borg, never know what's going to happen when they show up. Always keeping us in suspence :)

What about the Cardassians?Everybody's favorite lizard-faced nazis from the alpha quadrant.Show some respect,people.Gul Dukat was awesome!I wish the alien race quiz I took would've said I was a Cardie.I'm only a Breen.Oh,well.At least they sound cool!I can just imagine my bad breen self sliding up to Ezri dax at Quark's and dropping my best pick-up line on her."Bzrrrvreebzzz?"

I voted other. My favorite species these days seem to be the Andorians! I like the way that 'Enterprise' portrays them. I like how they call humans "Pinkskins"..And they have some really awesome moving Antannae!..I hope that we get to see their species explored in more depth.. :blink:

The Vulcans and the Klingons come a close 2nd as my favorite species...

I'm torn between the Breen and the Cardassians.The Breen have awesome starships,a great look,and are tough enough to take on and defeat just about any known alpha or beta quadrant civilization in a one-on-one conflict.Plus they totally destroyed San Francisco(and I HATE the Giants and 49ers!).The Cardassians have very few good qualities,let's face it,they were Nazis.But I found myself drawn to Gul Dukat(he was a great character,and Marc Alaimo's acting was always superb),and later Damar.I could actually find myself rallying behind a leader like Damar.And,well,if my homeworld was as wasted as Cardassia Prime and I had the technology and means to rob my interstellar neighbor's "house" of a few essential items to help my people I would have done it,too.Maybe not as brutally.But the end result would be the same.I always hoped the Cardassians would eventually become the primary Federation antagonists in the post-TOS era,and they got close for a little while,but now their just pathetic. :look:

Really! I'm the only person so far to vote for humans. How could you not vote for your own species. Maybe we suck in reality. But we've made something really good of ourselves in Star Trek. They speak of the Human condition in Star Trek, not the Bajoran condition. Go humans!

3 gueses who i chose

Well obviousley it has to be the romulans just for the Tal Shiar and there cool grey uniform. :lol:

;)

I rather liked Q and the Vulcans, but went with Betazoids...

There's another episode I'm thinking of, one that involved somebody coming back from the dead and trying to get her son to go with her... was that another species? I saw it years ago, and don't remember it all that well... anyways, if that's another species, them.

Kyalia, that episode was "The Bonding" Season 3 episode #53. All I found about the Alien Species name is "Guilt ridden alien species..", hope that helps.

admiralpeewee voted for Klingons!

:hug: There is something so simple,basic,and raw about their racial character,that they are very appealing.Their sense of honor and duty and loyalty and family is great.True,their sense of these things is uniquely Klingon,but still,I like it. :lol:

I mean,really,who among us wouldn't like to be a Klingon serving aboard some battle-tested bird-of-prey,your grim compatriots by your side....

I could almost start growling a bit of Klingon opera!

I have always been intrigued by El-Aurians.Whoopie Goldberg's character,Guinan was so mysterious and ethereal.Just what sort of abilities did El-Aurians possess?We're they on the verge of becoming "Q"-like beings (clearly,Guinan had the ability to detect space-time continuity errors)?So many questions unanswered.

3 guesses for what I voted, LOL. :lol: Yepp, I voted the Borg! B) For some reason, which I can't explain, they are my favorite species!!! :borgqueen: Well, I do think they are cool, and you never know whats going to happen then they show up. :) I'll write more if I knows more what do say here.

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE :) B) :)

;)

Edited by 3 of 7

Humans.The human element is the only reason I watch Star Trek.If it were a show that focused only on alien races,or only featured a handful of humans,I probably wouldn't like it as much.Klingons rate a close second,with Vulcans bringing up the rear.