Sign in to follow this  
~Crims~

Pointless Observation

Someone might have mentioned this already, but anybody notice that on CNN, one of their anchors who usually talks to military analyst's has the name: Miles O'Brien?

Though that was amusing :tear:

Someone might have mentioned this already, but anybody notice that on CNN, one of their anchors who usually talks to military analyst's has the name: Miles O'Brien?

Though that was amusing  :tear:

The first time I noticed that he was doing a story about the shuttle accident. They called him their "space analyst" or something that. I thought that was mindblowing!!

What drives me nuts is at work. I was looking through the postings for Employee of the month and what did I see. March employee of the month Deanna Troy. I know the spelling is different but it was freaky.

What drives me nuts is at work.  I was looking through the postings for Employee of the month and what did I see.  March employee of the month Deanna Troy. I know the spelling is different but it was freaky.

She probably gets teased a lot, poor woman. Deanna is more widely known then Miles or B'Elanna. My name is Mandy and I can't tell you how many guys have tried to sing that stupid Barry Manilow song to me! I hate Barry Manilow. :)

Deanna Troy....I feel sorry for her too. I'm laughing at her right now (Im so sorry, but Deanna Troy??hahaha.ok, done)

My names' Donna. every time people see me they start singing that song (and they always look so proud of themselves, too. Like no one else has EVER sang the donna song to me before! grrr. Drives me crazy)