Sign in to follow this  
welfconfed

You can take this job..an fill it!

Ok Commander Martin Madden aside (because you just know Picard stuffed him out the nearest airlock for that Jean Luc comment :laugh: ), you are Captain Picard and the Enterprise needs a 1st officer,medical officer,counselor,operations officer,and a officer at Conn(they change those about every movie anyway)

Who do you choose and why??

I Ask the Romulans how they cloned me, reproduce 5 me's and take every position  :)

Yeah, that's a great way to get different opinions on situations that might occur!! :)

Ok Commander Martin Madden aside (because you just know Picard stuffed him out the nearest airlock for that Jean Luc comment :) ), you are Captain Picard and the Enterprise needs a 1st officer,medical officer,counselor,operations officer,and a officer at Conn(they change those about every movie anyway)

Who do you choose and why??

Wait, what about Dr. Crusher? Where'd she go?

As for your question, I'd travel back 10 minutes and kidnap myself, wait 10 minutes, then travel back in time 10 minutes and kidnap my time travelling self who's kidnapping my other self. Now I have a new first officer, operations officer, and counselor. :)

OK, serriously, here are my choises:

Executive Officer - Worf

Chief Operations Officer - Harry Kim

New Tactical/Security Chief - Tuvok

Counselor - Ezri Dax

Edited by Captain Jean-Luc Picard

Wait, what about Dr. Crusher?  Where'd she go?

Far, far away, I hope... :) B)

Nah, seriously, in the novel to "Nemesis", it's mentioned that she leaves the Enterprise to Starfleet Medical on Earth *YAY* :) .

For me...

1st officer: Worf

Counselor: Dunno, Guinan, maybe?

Medical Officer: Pulaski!!! :)

2nd officer: Geordi

Mrs. Captain Picard

I'd like to see a mix of characters from the different series so....

First officer-Chakotay

ops officer- Miles O'brien (being stuck in a class room at the academy would drive the man crazy :) )

conn- Tom Paris (and since his better half would probably be on board too, I think Geordi is going to have his hands full dealing with a certain half klingon engineer :) )

counselor- Ezri Dax (maybe then the character could be given more time to develope),and since dax is there...

Medical officer- Julian Bashir (they would have to give him a transfer, nobody could stand he's endless whining for Ezri B) ), but it was a tie with Pulaski ( nice to know I'm not the only one that liked her :)

OK, here is how I would do it:

First Officer: Worf

Second Officer / Chief Eng: LaForge

Helm: Paris

Ops: Nog

Couns: Guinan. I know, she's a civilian. The military does use civilian doctors and psychiatrists occasionally. But if I couldn't have Guinan I'd just eliminate the position.

Tactical: Tuvoc. I don't think I would have a Security officer as such. I'd probably just have a Marine contingent or something.

I would ask Commander Riker to stay I would even get down on my knees and say Come on Number one, I will let you drive the ship. I would ask Worf.

First Officer : Worf

2nd Officer : Chief Engineer LaForge

Medical Officer : Dr. Bashir

Operations : O'Brien

Conn Officer : Nog

Counselor : Ezri Dax

They should not fill them.. i think they should give (with much sadness) The DS9 :unsure: crew a movie or two